*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Sands 05/12/11

+2
Jevski
Danger_6
6 posters

Go down

Burning Sands 05/12/11 Empty Burning Sands 05/12/11

Post by Danger_6 Mon 5 Dec - 23:11:10

Squad

Me SL
Jev Med
Apexs AR/rfn
Hellspawn_Hunt3r AR/rfn/spec
Birk Grenadier
Tempo Hat

Awesome round on Burning Sands with a very competent squad and a less than competent team (at the beginning).

2 /3 deaths the squad had were due to glitching in the wall when wounded.

Just like to say thank you for all the effort you put in as a squad. We helped thrash the Brits 230-0!!!

happy
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Burning Sands 05/12/11 Empty Re: Burning Sands 05/12/11

Post by Jevski Mon 5 Dec - 23:13:46

Yeah amazing round

I loved how you kept moving around, disengaging from the enemy when we didn't have a good firing position. Kept the enemy from knowing our position.

Fast thinking...
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 6 Dec - 0:18:44

was in another squad with TJgreywolf and a guy called flash.pr
enjoyed that round very much.
tj medic, flash sniper, me hat... is a perf match on BS :D
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Tue 6 Dec - 1:41:23

I am bored enough to write up what the squad did xD:

We began by taking the flag at Arar and we proceeded to hold it against overwhelming odds: The Tank squad was not in mumble and was dying left right and centre. We took up defensive positions and immediately came under DEVASTATING tank fire. After taking down a scimitar the whole squad was wounded except for me.

Concurrently, the MEC tank squad still had one tank operational, and luckily for them their squad leader disconnected leaving some of the other squad members with mumble in charge. I was able to communicate to them, just in the nick of time, that there was a tank on their flank!

Once that threat was neutralised they had to RTB, which left me alone in Arar and with enemy armour still to my north.

I recovered the HAT, reloaded it and took down the tank, I proceeded to revive all except the two glitched squad members who later respawned on my rally. As soon as they spawned in we came under infantry contact from the eastern side of arar (we were in the west by the wooden huts) and from the north. With the tank still RTBing we took up defensive positions and repelled a small assault.

As the flag was capped at the power station I made the decision to move before it was too late, and I ordered the squad to disengage with the enemy. We made a stealthy retreat across 200-300metres of open ground under HMG fire. The tow at the fob which was engaging us on our retreat was neutralised by our happy camper: Chris_Kampfgurke. Good shooting bro :D!

When we made it into the city we proceeded west to set up in a T shape building covering the western flank of the flag.

No sooner had we set up a fob several infantry squads began their assault on our position. We took up defensive positions and repelled countless assaults. Hellspawn DCED so we were one man down at this point.

At this point I took down 10 of the enemy and my squad many times that number. Hellspawn made it to our location and we roped him up into the relative safety of our position.

The attacks began to die down as the enemy was gaining no leeway. Since we were not in the cap radius either, they boycotted our position and proceeded to take out the squad defending within the cap radius. This meant we had to clear our way through the city.

After having some trouble rearming the HAT (I have never seen any one WHINE so much at not having any ammo xD) we made our way to a logi truck, only to take contact in the alley ways. We were boxed in at one point, Apexs did a brilliant job covering the western flank down the alley and the rest of the squad held their on in CQB.

Unfortunately Birk was killed outright as he was killed after being revived.

After dealing with this slight miss-hap, we proceeded to the power station and cleared out an enemy defensive position and regained control of the flag. We didn't stay in this position for long as we took sniper fire from the fields to our north east. Moments after reclaiming the flag the round was won and we were labelled the victors!

Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Tue 6 Dec - 1:45:29

Burning Sands 05/12/11 119876132-3

Burning Sands 05/12/11 119876134-3
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Tue 6 Dec - 5:19:02

^

spot the deliberate mistake

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 6 Dec - 12:51:33

Burning Eagle.. Sqrrkkkkkkkk!

Razz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Tue 6 Dec - 14:25:29

The map was deploying to silent eagle speedy -.-
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 6 Dec - 16:20:36

NPK and Ninja do not belong in the same sentence?
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down