*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning sands teamwork infantry vid

4 posters

Go down

Burning sands teamwork infantry vid Empty Burning sands teamwork infantry vid

Post by Xazper Sat 6 Nov - 13:25:42

I was looking around on youtube last night and found this awesome Project Reality video with some infantry work.
I thought to myself "wow these guys are doing things right" and "This is cool". Then I started to feel that I'd seen it before and it all felt very familiar. Then it hit me: Oh my god that was my squad! And there's my name!

So of cause I have to share with the rest of you:

Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Burning sands teamwork infantry vid Empty Re: Burning sands teamwork infantry vid

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 15:16:52

Lol I'm in the video, only typing doooh :p

Was in the mortar squad.

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Burning sands teamwork infantry vid Empty Re: Burning sands teamwork infantry vid

Post by Fuggut Sat 6 Nov - 16:55:08

waĆ­t if I remember correctly, I remember landing someone on that road there, I think it might have been me flying that chinook, not 100% sure xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 16:57:42

Na fugget you probbably got teamkilled :)

I thought you were flying that apache.

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 6 Nov - 16:58:19

Yeah now I looked, it wasn't me flying the chinook, as I saw the guy type "Where to" I'm not sure what I was doing or if im even in the vid haha xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 6 Nov - 16:59:29

ah yeah im in that vid, I saw myself saying "Drop a crate if you got any" I think I was sniping that round :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 7 Nov - 12:30:52

Nice video that was on our server right? could put that in your you tube comments ;-)

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down