*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Sands - Last Night

4 posters

Go down

Burning Sands - Last Night Empty Burning Sands - Last Night

Post by Bezzer_1 Thu 10 Nov - 12:28:55

Was surprised when MEC won this 81-0 after spending most of the round being pinned down in the airport and getting kicked everytime we went near the village.

There was a bit of a griefer in my squad who quit MEC and went to the Brit side only for the round to end about 10 mins later. Ha Ha.

Laters.
Bezzer_1
Bezzer_1

Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Burning Sands - Last Night Empty Re: Burning Sands - Last Night

Post by Jay Scott Thu 10 Nov - 13:08:33

Defending is the key.. to wining games!

Gj Bezzer
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 10 Nov - 17:18:15

i've only rage quit two or three times in PR ever, this round last night i was on bluefor and i ......rage quit, believe if you'd been on our side you would know how you won.

everything was being done out of step, squads attempting to roll the next two flags without defending, no care given to threats to anything but themselves etc etc etc it was just horrible.

people screaming they wanted armour support but conveniently forgetting to tell us there were 2 tanks not 1 etc etc etc.

the horror, the horror

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 10 Nov - 18:01:40

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:i've only rage quit two or three times in PR ever, this round last night i was on bluefor and i ......rage quit, believe if you'd been on our side you would know how you won.

everything was being done out of step, squads attempting to roll the next two flags without defending, no care given to threats to anything but themselves etc etc etc it was just horrible.

people screaming they wanted armour support but conveniently forgetting to tell us there were 2 tanks not 1 etc etc etc.

the horror, the horror

i was on valium so i stayed :drunken: ^^ all that......true.
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down