*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BIG ARMA GAME] Janurary 26th Saturday 19:30 UK START

+30
Nixy23
ObeseDuck55
deadly22sniper
Chris_Kampfgurke
bJN.uk
Orford
Dragon7722
Player_1
stormy4528
znappy123
Xxghost87xX
heavyweather
-=B2Z=-OneShot
Spudjan
gingerjordan97
Xazper
Bemetson
ExeTick
Birka
Delta
Bullet2Hart
Royal-PR
P-koustrup
F3rit
kopite73
kerrermanisNL
Jay Scott
Viglen
Mr.Arked
Snippers
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[BIG ARMA GAME] Janurary 26th Saturday 19:30 UK START - Page 3 Empty Re: [BIG ARMA GAME] Janurary 26th Saturday 19:30 UK START

Post by P-koustrup Thu 17 Jan - 18:23:33

Install it :) - jokes aside, i would also suggest some more US units.. so i can get a littelbird :) hehe
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

[BIG ARMA GAME] Janurary 26th Saturday 19:30 UK START - Page 3 Empty Re: [BIG ARMA GAME] Janurary 26th Saturday 19:30 UK START

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 19 Jan - 12:04:54

P-koustrup wrote:Just wanna put this out there....

what do you guys think about being able to call in cas support on a target - and then have me fly in with a A10 and obliviate the target :) (now dont tell me their is not an airfield on allibad.. BUILD ONE! :)

Slight overkill for this map. Think we're just going for 80mm + 60mm mortars.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Sat 19 Jan - 22:30:32

19:30 UK START - is there anyway we could make that 18:30 UK :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Sat 19 Jan - 23:08:18

P-koustrup wrote:19:30 UK START - is there anyway we could make that 18:30 UK :)

no argument from my part

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Sun 20 Jan - 12:29:36

It seems my internet cable from the modem to my PC is FUBAR. Running on some shitty WiFi now, but this sure isn't going to work for the ArmA game.

Hopefully I can fix it on saturday (the 26th), otherwise this is going to be baaaad.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sun 20 Jan - 13:58:37

Just buy a new one. Depending on the length it will probaply costs 10 euro's
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Birka Sun 20 Jan - 14:00:13

Oh, i have a + 1

In-game nick: Unknown for now

Desired role: LMG/MMG, Grunt. Separate section with me (yes, it is my girlfriend).
Birka
Birka

Registration date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Sun 20 Jan - 14:25:25

kerrermanisNL wrote:Just buy a new one. Depending on the length it will probaply costs 10 euro's

Getting one isn't the problem, it's routing it through the house from the ground floor to the attic.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Sun 20 Jan - 14:29:21

buy a longer one, and just put it on the floor, routing can wait, arma cannot! Razz
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sun 20 Jan - 15:20:27

Birka wrote:yes, it is my girlfriend

No
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 20 Jan - 15:20:52

I'm gonna have to pull out. I've just realised that I'm double booked. I'm sorry for the time management fail. :(
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [301]Flap32 Mon 21 Jan - 19:17:11

Damn Snippers, the 26th is the only evening I can put my birthday party on, so I won't be with you sadly but I strongly encourage my fellow 301 to come to the event.

Take some screens and videos so I can see what I missed.

[301]Flap32

Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 21 Jan - 21:13:26

talked my boss into it, been stressing him the whole last week. today, he told me i might be allowed to leave early at sat.

so count me in!
sniper/SL/FTL/DM/AT
no mortars or vehicles for me

Last edited by Chris_Kampfgurke on Tue 22 Jan - 1:21:12; edited 1 time in total
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Mon 21 Jan - 23:52:37

I've been playing around with the Loadout Equipment Manager tonight and it's quite nice.

I've placed these playable units on the map. I've decided to be quite strict regarding loadout. There are gear boxes, but no primary weapons. I make the mission, I command the mission, so I decide. You can make the next one. That said let me know if you have any strong objections to the squad composition or complaints about specific weapon choice.

BAF
- Squad Leader
- Team Lead (undecided as to long range radios)
- Team Lead
- Medic
- Sapper (C4/satchel)
- Rifleman AT (MAAWS)
- Designated Marksman (L85 holo + LRR)
- Automatic Rifleman (L110 LMG, CCO, 1000 rounds tracer)
- Grenadier

USMC
Identical to BAF with american weapons.

I will likely add 2 more squads. Duplicates of both BAF and USMC. I'm unsure exactly how many slots we need.

Air crew (Blackhawk)
Air crew has UMP45 smg's. I want to give them self defence capability, but only for self defence in case they are shot down
- Pilot (use in-vehicle radio)
- Co pilot (117 radio) (maybe pilot have 117?)
- CrewChief (optional)
- Doorgunner (optional)

Mortar team
Equipped with 81mm & 60mm mortars. I would like some feedback on this. Nationality, numbers, gear
- Squad Leader
- Rifleman (Gunner)
- Rifleman (Loader)
- Medic
- Automatic Rifleman (weapon dependant on nation)
- Rifleman AT (AT4)

Furthermore these are the vehicles available:
3x Jackal M2
3x Jackal GMG
3x MaxxPro M2 (These buses)
1x MaxxPro Gau-19 Gatling (same as on BH)
4x MTVR (repair, rearm, refuel, cargo)
2x Stryker M2 (Mobile FOB)

In Summary. What I'd like feedback on:
- Should teamleaders have long range radios?
- Should the Pilot or Co Pilot have the 117? Maybe both.
- What nationality is the Mortar team? US, British, other?
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 22 Jan - 1:11:05

from a mortar point of view would be nice for SL's to have 117's, or at least for myself to have a 117 - never know how far away from the contact I/we will be. Would prefer to be US army, there is a mortar team set up for them (gunner, loader, ammo carrier). Gear wise a DAGR/Vector would be nice for the SL but if not then at least a vector as I need to do accurate mils measurements. Other than that no special gear needed. Will probably break the mortars down into the vehicles and roll with the rest (if we are convoying), then break out the mortars if we get into prolonged contact and when we are at FOB location.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Tue 22 Jan - 1:25:56

Of course all the squad leaders have long range capability. I assumed that was implied. They and team leaders in the infantry squads all have rangefinders. I'll make sure you get a Dagr. What does it do exactly? Isn't it just a wind gauge/gps/sniper computer? Can it do mortar calculations?

EDIT: I watched this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqptxWbfhpI
So the DAGR is an advanced GPS that can show exact position of targets. Very handy, for squad leaders. How does it help the mortars who most likely won't have line of sight? How will you get the mills out of it?
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 22 Jan - 2:16:47

yeah I can put waypoints of potential targets into it for easy recall is the main reason I like it. Also useful if I'm shooting within visual range as I don't have to rely on another SL for height/grid.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Player_1 Tue 22 Jan - 5:59:14

Xazper wrote:I make the mission, I command the mission, so I decide. You can make the next one.
That's a lot of I's for a game that will have about thirty players in it. Unless I am missing something or the position is relinquished, Snippers will be commanding since he signed-up for it first.

Xazper wrote:That said let me know if you have any strong objections to the squad composition or complaints about specific weapon choice. There are gear boxes, but no primary weapons.

While the idea of sticking to weapons used by real world units can be fun, I don't think that this is a good idea this time. Every "non-scripted" mission we have played thus far has had crates with at least a few primaries in it. Part of the fun of these types of games is picking a weapon unique to situation (like an M107 last time).

Xazper wrote:
BAF
- Squad Leader
- Team Lead (undecided as to long range radios)
- Team Lead
- Medic
- Sapper (C4/satchel)
- Rifleman AT (MAAWS)
- Designated Marksman (L85 holo + LRR)
- Automatic Rifleman (L110 LMG, CCO, 1000 rounds tracer)
- Grenadier

USMC
Identical to BAF with American weapons.

I will likely add 2 more squads. Duplicates of both BAF and USMC. I'm unsure exactly how many slots we need.

Air crew (Blackhawk)
Air crew has UMP45 smg's. I want to give them self defense capability, but only for self defense in case they are shot down
- Pilot (use in-vehicle radio)
- Co pilot (117 radio) (maybe pilot have 117?)
- CrewChief (optional)
- Doorgunner (optional)

Mortar team
Equipped with 81mm & 60mm mortars. I would like some feedback on this. Nationality, numbers, gear
- Squad Leader
- Rifleman (Gunner)
- Rifleman (Loader)
- Medic
- Automatic Rifleman (weapon dependant on nation)
- Rifleman AT (AT4)
- The layout of the infantry squads looks very nice. The only objection I have is to the Sapper. The position is only needed for specific mission, so it would be better to carry AT.

- The Air Crew seems to be too big. At most, it doesn't need more than a pilot and a door gunner.

- The mortar team seem too big as well. Would it take more than three guys to run it?

Xazper wrote:Furthermore these are the vehicles available:
3x Jackal M2
3x Jackal GMG
3x MaxxPro M2 (These buses)
1x MaxxPro Gau-19 Gatling (same as on BH)
4x MTVR (repair, rearm, refuel, cargo)
2x Stryker M2 (Mobile FOB)

This looks perfect.

Xazper wrote:In Summary. What I'd like feedback on:

- I don't think that FTL should have anything stronger than a 343. It causes too much trouble with FTLs interpreting the CO's orders instead of waiting on their SL. It's far better to have the SL be the only one with the long range, and in the event he is killed the 2IC can pick up the radio.

- Both

- No opinion

Player_1

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Tue 22 Jan - 7:16:10

*No, but can they, and their team get a 343 as their fireteam radio. (sl dont need this readio)
Both, but let the Co Pilot be the one talking in it. and let the pilot fly
No opinion

*The reason for this is for fireteam operations. when i lead a sq, i like to sit back, and use the fireteam leaders as my Muscle. but for this to work, they need to be on their own radio. so they can talk to the fireteam lead, but not the rest of the fireteam, if they need to talk to the rest of the sq, they will still have the 148. - this is how i lead on another server, and it works out pretty good, + it gives the fireteam leaders a lot to do, and they normaly love it :) (it does take 2 min to get everyone to understand how to swap between the radios, and get them set each radio in each ear.)

-- GIVE ME A LITTLEBIRD!
- oh and please add more slots than needed, just in case there is suddenly a lot that wants to join :)

-- and I was bored again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AngBgKLAxUK0dDctZmEtOTdidkdDNnF4VHBpenN6MkE
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Tue 22 Jan - 8:42:27

I think we should keep the "sapper" it could be very useful for blowing mouse holes in walls to break into compounds its always nice to have an assault engineer if we can and it looks like we have the man power for it.

I don't mind using only specific weapons if its baf make sure they have acog sights not susat

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 22 Jan - 10:06:16

Player_1 wrote:Snippers will be commanding since he signed-up for it first.

This is true.. Back on Page one Kasp you signed up for anything but Sniper. Would be cool if you lead a squad, and I will be your medic.

peace
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 22 Jan - 10:12:07

koustrup we already have a arma 2 doc folder like that.

but better looking Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Tue 22 Jan - 12:01:50

Jet: I realize it is a lot of I's but I (there it is again) was getting stressed out trying to accommodate everyones requests.
About commanding, I must misremember. I haven't read through this thread in a while (just the newest responses) and was under the impression I was commander. I'm perfectly fine not being. Too much work. I'll consult with Snippers and let him decide on weapon availability then.

EDIT: Reading through the thread again, Snippers signed up for SL or CO. I then signed up for anything but sniper. There has been no word on who got what slots and I simply assumed I would be commanding since I did last time. My mistake.

The reason for the sapper is that Aliabad has a lot of small compounds with walls around them and only 1-2 entrences. Aliabad is uniquely suited for a combat engineer to blow walls down for alternate entrences. The Rifleman AT is carrying 3 rockets on his own and should be able to handle most any armor threats.

I agree the Air Crew is big. The door gunner and Crew Chief won't have much to do but sit on their guns and shoot. Still I feel having the option to slot them could be valuable. Since I'm not commanding it's not up to me, but I was planning on having the BH do ammo runs between base and FOB. The additional crew could be useful in packing up supplies while the BH was out, or guide him over the container when airlifting.
I'll leave them in, but they're completely optional.

I don't expect the mortar crew to need more than 3, but I felt that leaving them with a bit of dedicated support/backup couldn't hurt. It gives us the option of moving both infantry squads off the FOB on patrols while still being able to defend the base and fire the mortar. Remember, we don't HAVE to fill every slot, but I'll remove them if more people object.

I'm not sure if the 2IC will be able to pick up the radio. Players respawn with the same gear they died with and I think it removes it from the body. But I agree, Team leaders should receive orders from Squad leader, not directly from commander.

Koustrup: The squad leader DO need a 343. If he only has a 117 he can ONLY talk on long range net. I agree it would be nice if each fireteam could have their own 343 frequency, but that would require the team leads and squad leader communicate on their own long range net. So say BAF squad is 343 ch1 & ch2. Team leaders are on long range 1. USMC is 343 ch3 & ch4, long range 2. That would make it impossible for BAF and USMC to communicate. They would have to constantly switch to a common channel to see if anyone is calling them, and then switching back to their own team again.
The 117 and 148 run on the same frequencies, so it doesn't matter if you use one or the other.

Now I think about it, if the squad leader have BOTH 117 and 148 they can of course be set to different ones so the common channel is on 117 while squad long range is 148. I understood you as SL only have 117 and TL's have 148 and 343. But you meant SL have 117 for squad-to-squad comms and 148 for own squad comms.
We'll have to try it out and see what works.
I'll leave wether or not you get a LB up to Snipps, since he's commanding. But what kind? and what for? CAS? We already have mortars.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Tue 22 Jan - 12:14:51

So Kasper your Aliabad version does indeed look awesome. The guys are right that you didn't sign up for CO earlier, however it was my 2nd preference. I don't mind if you want to command but if you do I would love to have a chat on TS about it.

You have done well in the past in Kasper but ~30 people is the biggest we will have had and we have run into plenty of problems in the past, so a good chat to make sure we are at least planning to avoid such things. As well as picking the roles etc and doing our best to align peoples preferences and I am happy. Glad to see we both see it as a lot of work haha!

If you would prefer we can save your edition for another time would be awesome if more people organize events! Also was in Edinburgh over the weekend this hasn't been forgotten :)!

@Radios: Generally an entire Section/squad will be on the same 343, it may be worth giving one guy in the section a backup radio (148 should do,in the event the SL gets shot) which can be switched to a different channel till it is needed. For an 8-10 mans section this is fine, though we have tried your model in the past koustrup as I thought it would be good but most team leaders found it to be a pest in combat to have to deal with. Besides the idea is a fire-team should be within shouting distance the majority of the time. The bigger concern will be the platoon net as we may have 3 squads + support groups+CO all on one net.

For roles my current thinking is:
- Mortar fire support group - Delta + small crew (2-4 men)
- Should mortars fail - turn into logistics unit
- Maybe one guy as a forward observer.
- Orford with a trans chopper if he's up for it ('Downtime' would be helping transport ammo to the mortars/FOB if we chuck one up)
- 3 x 8man sections (~24 men) - This would need ironing out
- CO + platoon sergeant maybe? (Xazper/Snipps?? we'll talk about it)

Who would be up for a training/familiarization session on Friday evening?

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Tue 22 Jan - 12:29:16

Snippers you'll command. You signed up first and then I don't have to do it. Actually I think a Platoon Seagent / Radio operator is a good idea. It could help clear up the net by separating infantry squads and support teams. It would make mortars slightly slower though if the message has to be passed through another link in the chain. I'd be up for it if you don't want me squad leading. It'll be a lot of taking notes and passing messages but should be interesting none the less.

I'm leaving today for a convention and won't be home till Thursday evening. We can talk then, or maybe Friday ~noon.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Tue 22 Jan - 12:37:32

Xazper wrote:I'm leaving today for a convention and won't be home till Thursday evening. We can talk then, or maybe Friday ~noon.

Sounds good! I couldn't make tonight anyway! Thursday Evening sounds best :) we'll have a planning session then.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Tue 22 Jan - 12:39:39

Snippers wrote:Who would be up for a training/familiarization session on Friday evening?

Sign me up
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 22 Jan - 12:46:46

I'll leave wether or not you get a LB up to Snipps, since he's commanding. But what kind? and what for? CAS? We already have mortars.

Please dont put in Cas, that map is to small for cas even for a littlebird with Hydras and miniguns.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Tue 22 Jan - 12:53:41

I don't think we should have cas support it is to op in my opinion and for the pilots unless they are just flying around searching for targets there will be a lot of waiting around doing nothing.
I like all the other ideas assault engineer would be class on this map and the mortar team moving out with the inf to a fob is a good idea stops them getting bored at main and let's them get some rounds down with there personal weapons.
BH doing supply runs will be nice I ran out of ammo pretty quick last game so i doubt he will get bored he can also taxi the fallen lads back into to fight instead of them taking quads and maybe getting hit again en route back

Edit also I think an radio operator would be a good shout I know from experience if this is anything like RL when it kicks of it gets pretty crazy over the net

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 22 Jan - 13:11:39

BH doing supply runs will be nice I ran out of ammo pretty quick last game so i doubt he will get bored he can also taxi the fallen lads back into to fight instead of them taking quads and maybe getting hit again en route back

when we get our FOB up and if we get a command stryker everyone can spawn there.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Tue 22 Jan - 13:17:24

Yeah but even then if the patrols, patrol far of in en territory might be a bad idea sending one guy running of on his own to join back up with the section just an idea though

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Tue 22 Jan - 14:19:14

@Radios,
can we at least put them in a crate, so if a SL (me) would like to use it, he can try it out. if it dosent work, then we can just trow it out.

- i know cas is op, just love flying that thing, hehe - an man gotta try.

ExeTick
- What other document do we have?
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 22 Jan - 14:38:39

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtQmrlSlphp9dDR4UmdmaEEtREVhcXpzVE5uQXBJSkE#gid=16

we have been using that one for the last 10-15 missions. and only a few people can edit that one.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Tue 22 Jan - 14:56:31

29 sign ups? Fantastic. That means we can have 3 or more infantry squads. It's going to be intense.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by znappy123 Tue 22 Jan - 15:58:31

Just wanted to note.

On the doc. Znappy is Spongebob. Any Admins that can change my username to that? Want to get rid of all confusion.
znappy123
znappy123

Registration date : 2012-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Tue 22 Jan - 16:51:27

@ExeTick, well in that case, could you add
PERFK (not perkf) Razz
Falken, Kristoffer, Guldbamsen. Thanks :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Tue 22 Jan - 17:10:24

Internet crisis seems to be averted. Got a replacement cable in, should be doing some checkups during the day on saturday.

I will attend the briefing/training on thursday/friday evenings. Just give me a time and date and I'll be there!
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 22 Jan - 17:14:55

I cant change anything in that doc. snippers or someone who can have to do it Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Tue 22 Jan - 17:52:32

Updated it myself =P
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 22 Jan - 18:14:32

Sorry fellas I have to pull out, im away all weekend.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 22 Jan - 21:07:32

Xazper wrote:...
Actually I think a Platoon Seagent / Radio operator is a good idea. It could help clear up the net by separating infantry squads and support teams. It would make mortars slightly slower though if the message has to be passed through another link in the chain.

That's the point of Forward Observers/Controllers. They coordinate all requests.

Just to re-iterate, I'm pulling out of this one. Good luck with it.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Wed 23 Jan - 22:43:55

Can't make the game, fellas. Have to work. :/
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Thu 24 Jan - 13:32:21

Noticed you have updated the spread sheet with the squads and so on can I shot gun sapper in an inf squad

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Thu 24 Jan - 13:37:08

If ppl want to run through the FSG stuff, I'm free today, unfortunately I am not available until late 2mo. We will be doing mortars as well as HMG (be it jackel or CSW) fire support.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielViros Thu 24 Jan - 18:07:25

SIGN ME IN!!!!!

DanielViros

Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Thu 24 Jan - 18:08:27

Awesomesauce!
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Fri 25 Jan - 15:43:58

I take it that it is ok, that i bring the 3 guys on teamspeak tonight, and tormorrow? (just checking)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Fri 25 Jan - 15:46:53

P-koustrup wrote:I take it that it is ok, that i bring the 3 guys on teamspeak tonight, and tormorrow? (just checking)

The teamspeak has been open to anyone for quite sometime, so yeah it's cool that they come on whenever.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 25 Jan - 15:49:45

I don't have authority but.. ofcourse it is! Tonight will probaply have some training to :)
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by zygizz Fri 25 Jan - 18:33:39

can i join? OrangeRPG

zygizz

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next