*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's arma game

3 posters

Go down

Today's arma game Empty Today's arma game

Post by kerrermanisNL Tue 1 Jan - 17:49:54

Hey guys, thanks for the awesome arma game today. And special thanks to Scotty who got some awesome settings for arma which makes it run more smooth!

I made a couple of screenshots during the game (though I made more, some were lost I think).

Me and Scotty waiting for the chopper to be ready (we we're loading in FOB equipment)
Today's arma game Fawrdk

Over watch on the (1st) town
Today's arma game 2m4otb9

Scotty and Snips drive off to pick up the last humvee while I'm returning the second one.
Today's arma game 2rot8jt

The second humvee :)
Today's arma game Ornrs3

Scotty overwatching the town
Today's arma game 2zykc21

Sadly I can't find the other screenshots

And last but not least; since scotty came with the link to a site where you can improve the performance of your arma game a bit, I went looking as to how this works with sixupdater. Turns out you can also set on sixupdater how many memory and cores arma should be using.
I always had quiet a bad framerate on clafghan and I just fiddled with the options and I can now run clafghan everything high (at least) with 10k view distance :) and it's really smooth! So it's a good day indeed. Here's the document I used for the settings etc.: https://docs.google.com/a/theinternets.nl/document/d/1nZO0KY_xlSRWGAHP3qyTl4uVAdq6xzH3qsoQDLP-DXg/edit?pli=1
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Today's arma game Empty Re: Today's arma game

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Jan - 18:22:59

Awesomeness all around :D Looking forward to the next missions.. But for now It looks like Wasteland + DayZ is the place to get your training. :)

GG!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 3 Jan - 0:35:48

Some good times were had. MSO shows promise, though it needs better ACE integration.

Thanks for the link. Those tips look useful.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down