*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim]

+14
Nixy23
Smurf_cfc
ExeTick
Player_1
Snippers
deadly22sniper
Voodoo
kerrermanisNL
fillsson
TheShaydeeOne
Chris_Kampfgurke
capitan
Jay Scott
Da-Fort
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim]

Post by znappy123 Tue 29 Jan - 19:46:23

A bit late, but dont see this as a bump. More of some sweet information.

Found a sweet official concept art for the ships via reddit!

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/forum/showthread.php?13863-Official-Concept-Art-a-compilation

Btw, I pledged :)
znappy123
znappy123

Registration date : 2012-12-30

Back to top Go down

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim]

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 30 Jan - 14:53:31

I believe you get mails with that kind of info once you've pledged. I know I do
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Fri 1 Mar - 18:21:43

So for those following the development of this game, you might know there's a monthly developers magazine called Jump Point.

Normally, to gain access to this source of game information you need to subscribe to it. The money gained from this goes to further development of the game, but the price of $10 per month (or $20 if you so want) is just insane. I'm all for supporting, but I've already pledged $310,00 for a game that's not even in Alpha stage yet scratch.

Though, seeing as this is the internet, this s**t leaks out the moment it's posted on their secure website. So without further ado - here's the three editions so far (in PDF). Razz

Issue #1 - Dec 2012 - Ship: 300i
Issue #2 - Jan 2013 - Ship: Bengal Carrier
Issue #3 - Feb 2013 - Ship: Hornet
Issue #4 - Mar 2013 - Ship: Scythe

Yes, I know that the first issue was already made public. I just posted it here for convenience sake.

Last edited by Nixy23 on Sat 30 Mar - 21:33:49; edited 1 time in total
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 1 Mar - 18:32:56

Oooh, pretty nifty! I got the 300i. Thanks nix!
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Sat 2 Mar - 0:36:32

keep em comin nixy!
seen issue 1, plus the bengal in the engineering section.
but the cathcart system is realy great!
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sat 2 Mar - 10:56:36

Spider artwork released (in the cathcart sytem Chris was talking about). Looks pretty cool.. All that debrie Razz

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Spider_Cathcart_ConceptArt_Final_021513_thumb
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Sat 30 Mar - 21:32:56

Joink - Issue #4 is out.

Contains a good read about the Vanduul!
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sat 13 Apr - 12:22:01

Wow, the character animations looks great!

kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Wed 22 May - 21:55:59

little update:

the game allready made history with its record book crowdfunding campain, gaining a tally of incredible 6,238,563 USD, but still people are able to pledge to help the developers.

by posting this, they gained 9,725,775 USD
a good quartermilion from the 10mio mark Shocked

revealing this here was a good push.
it is the first ship you can pledge for, the aurora
(pic is linky!)

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Aurorasilhouette_final
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 29 Jun - 11:24:14

I've upgraded to the Origin 325a. :D

Also got my t-shirt and citizen card the other day.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 26 Aug - 1:39:29

time passed a bit since the last update...

Gamescom in Cologne(Germany) has passed. On Saturday, there was a "little" RSVP for 1000 backers, and AirBlade was lucky enough to be one of them.
As some of you might noticed, thursday will be the release of the Hangar-Alpha, so you can actually see your pledged ships.
This was the evening where Chris Roberts revealed it to all. Also, on this evening the total amount of crowdfunding reached 16.000.000 USD (in words: sixteen milion!)

What we get for that? Check here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

Also, i had the priviledge to meet and talk to some of the head staff
like Eric "Wingman" Peterson (who runs "Wingmans Hangar", the monthly update podcast on RSI)
Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Ericp87HCB

And also (veeeery lucky) the master himself
Star Citizen - Squadron 42 trailer [Space Sim] - Page 3 Chrisrx2F8Y7K

The reveal was livestream'd, you can find the recorded version here: http://de.twitch.tv/roberts_space_ind_ch_1/c/2809927
(btw: at 39:33 of the vid you hear me asking "Where's the buggy?"  Don't judge, i was worried the buisness hangar will get one and the biiig hangar will be left out :D Rolling Eyes )

I spend a huge amount of money... for a promise.
But damn, i feel good with it!
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Mon 26 Aug - 11:49:55

In that last picture it looks like you're sitting on a midget and trying really hard to fart on its face.

Freak ass Germans man..

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 26 Aug - 22:37:07

sm4rtiez wrote:In that last picture it looks like you're sitting on a midget and trying really hard to fart on its face.

Freak ass Germans man..
freak? me? you actually seem to know how a guy trying to fart in a midgets face looks like... scratch
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Tue 27 Aug - 3:30:23

That's because I own a mirror Wink

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu 29 Aug - 4:46:06

Exactly how many of us are in this?
Reaver
Reaver

Registration date : 2012-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun 30 Nov - 22:21:44

Reaver wrote:Exactly how many of us are in this?

I am wondering myself... I just got in at this weekend sale. FPS module looks quite promising, I don't have rig for it yet but I am getting one when the module comes out. Taking all that PR experience and using it on board of those cool looking spacecrafts will be awesome. I can't wait for some boarding action in well organized space marine squad. SC looks like another game I might get stuck in for a while ...and I had hope I retired from gaming.
Alchemist
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3