*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 4 17 min trailer

+6
Delta
Bemetson
Lovvi
sm4rtiez
Viglen
Bullet2Hart
10 posters

Go down

Battlefield 4 17 min trailer Empty Battlefield 4 17 min trailer

Post by Bullet2Hart Wed 27 Mar - 13:14:01

Atleast they're playing it on pc :3
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4 17 min trailer Empty Re: Battlefield 4 17 min trailer

Post by Viglen Wed 27 Mar - 13:28:19

meh
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Wed 27 Mar - 15:39:00

I miss when Battlefield used to be about the actual battlefield. Sure you can argue "In the modern world, one guy running around with a gun behind enemy lines is the thuper leet battlefield." Hell no. Symmetrical warfare is awethum and so is realism.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Wed 27 Mar - 15:42:21

meh
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bemetson Wed 27 Mar - 15:56:42

Just the same old crap as Battlefield 3 with few things that makes it a bit interesting. Just when do they realise to make a sequel to 2142?
Bemetson
Bemetson

Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Wed 27 Mar - 16:13:50

Bemetson wrote:Just the same old crap as Battlefield 3 with few things that makes it a bit interesting.

^^yep this exactly, I mean BF3 was graphically amazing compared to 2142 and BF2 but these days its about shoving out a new copy every 12/24 months rather than good quality gameplay. If EA/Dice insist on doing this then they should take some inspiration from treyarch, their COD games are what EA/Dice should be following for this, I mean look at the variety between COD5, Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2, each massively different, each fun to play (yes I know its COD but hey that's what BF is becomming now after the massive flop of MoH).
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 27 Mar - 16:27:39

Delta wrote:If EA/Dice insist on doing this then they should take some inspiration from treyarch, their COD games are what EA/Dice should be following for this, I mean look at the variety between COD5, Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2, each massively different, each fun to play

Battlefield 4 17 min trailer 20622475

If anything they should not follow CoD (which they are already doing). They should make a real sequal to BF2 and not a Bad Company 4. Not going to buy this for sure
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Wed 27 Mar - 16:52:33

completely agree kerre but in a press release a little while ago they basically said that due to MoH slump the BF series are going to be taking over that role. I'm not saying follow COD, just look at those 3 games, they were all well built, had a fun sp with a decent story that was quite imaginative to a fair extent, rather than what BF is currently doing which is BF2/2142 multiplayer with Bad company sp.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bemetson Wed 27 Mar - 16:57:27

In defense of CoD games, I have to say the singleplayer campaign in all of them have variations and scenes that make them memorable. Although the basic idea in most of them (look MW1-3, BO1-2) is same: you are a super soldier with duty to save the world by taking down the mastermind behind terrorism. But multiplayer? Never going deep down in that garbage.
Bemetson
Bemetson

Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Wed 27 Mar - 17:06:55

We just need a modable bf :)

And the old music back...

kinda like this - 2:10 mark
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 27 Mar - 17:33:07

shite!

This on the other hand I cannot wait for..https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_NqnnRmsb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_NqnnRmsb4
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 27 Mar - 17:43:33

Delta wrote:rather than what BF is currently doing which is BF2/2142 multiplayer with Bad company sp.

I wish they had BF2 multiplayer, they have bad company SP & MP in my opinion, which isn't too bad. But not a real BF but more a Bad company. I'm just not a big fan of CoD (liked 4), so anything that resembles CoD I usually disapprove of. Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 27 Mar - 19:55:00

If that campaign map is anything like what the game SHOULD be, then we'll have a true, REAL battlefield back on our hands. You could use a vehicle in that map. A friggin' vehicle. The only game with a campaign that did that was Bad Company 1, and that had some of the largest campaign maps I've ever seen.

But I digress, the fact you can use a vehicle indicates that the maps are seemingly sandbox in a sense that you might very well need them to get around, or you could hoof it if you would so like to.

If they keep to that spirit, the multiplayer in that game will give someone a heart attack. IF there were to include mod tools as well, ....... that game might never die. But DICE needs their money, so.... chances are they won't include them.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Wed 27 Mar - 20:11:53

Although It's most likely a RailRoad thing that they started doing now with vehicles, you get one but your on a set path to get somewhere with-in a time-limit which always sucks, I miss the days exploring the worlds.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Wed 27 Mar - 22:17:02

well... i might buy it... this trailer was darn entertaining. and for a good story told, im willing to pay.
just like a book
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down