*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small 301 night (very small)

+2
kerrermanisNL
[301]Flap32
6 posters

Go down

Small 301 night (very small) Empty Small 301 night (very small)

Post by [301]Flap32 Tue 18 Sep - 18:56:18

Hi lads!

Tonight 301 clan will play a special mission on your server with the authorization from Snippers, there should be 2 free slots and we would like to invite some NwA.

Yes the invitation is short notice and yes 2 or 3 slots is ridiculous compared to what you offered us , but still.

The mission will be a remake of Bravo Two Zero operation : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravo_Two_Zero ,
no addons needed (well just your pack)

BUT

This is not a mission that will interest everybody, I don't want to scare you but I'll be honest, 301 players are kinda hardcore-loving so this will be really based on the mission, very long, very calm at first, long walk through takistan with no action (at first) and high probability of dying in painful circumstance with no help.
This is a no respawn, no error-forgiving mission.

NEVERTHELESS

It will be my pleasure to lead you through this painful and frustrating experience you will certainly enjoy sharing with a bunch of french guys

Basically : the first 2 guys interested are the 2 guys I'll take (this is if Snippers choose not to join us, I know he wasn't certain, if he joins there is only one slot avaible)

Small 301 night (very small) Bravo_Two_Zero_%28team_photo%29

[301]Flap32

Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Small 301 night (very small) Empty Re: Small 301 night (very small)

Post by kerrermanisNL Tue 18 Sep - 19:01:08

I'm up!
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 18 Sep - 19:11:24

iNb4th3ru5h
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 18 Sep - 22:09:59

as soon as we got in contact, the seconds we survived did not reach the third digit... realy hard, but still lots of fun. looking forward to the next one.
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 18 Sep - 22:28:37

Do'H I missed it!

Will try join the next one.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 19 Sep - 7:43:36

This was very good fun! We did an 8 man SAS Patrol, with two 4 man fireteams. One NwA fireteam and one 301 fireteam. The discipline was absolutely awesome, we walked for about 2 hours. Then engaged an enemy vehicle that was driving past on the road. However by doing so the enemy started advancing towards us and 3 different sections from 3 different directions started attacking us and a 50cal technical turned up as well! It is a great mission for some well scripted AI! One won't survive long if they get detected though!

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by agardunord Wed 19 Sep - 16:48:25

Very nice one, despite an epic failure ;-) But we were warned by Pierre :

long walk through takistan with no action (at first) and high probability of dying in painful circumstance with no help

Exactly what happened !

Snippers wrote: Then engaged an enemy vehicle that was driving past on the road. However by doing so the enemy started advancing towards us and 3 different sections from 3 different directions started attacking us and a 50cal technical turned up as well! It is a great mission for some well scripted AI! One won't survive long if they get detected though!

The last time we tried this mission, we ambushed a whole section patrolling on a road. The enemies were wiped out, but as we reloaded and prepared to move, a technical showed up. This time, we managed to quickly destroyed it by light AT and moved on to the main objective we finally failed to reach (again Wink ). The key is probably to stay focused on the main objective, stay stealthy all along the approach, avoid any contact, and if detected to escape quickly before reinforcements show up.

Anyway, always a pleasure to play with NWA mates we enjoyed to meet on PR, and now on Arma II. Looking forward to the next one !

agardunord

Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down