*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small d**k - reason for hacking in pr ?

+7
ukVandal
Mack s.f
JToTheDog
Naytdawg
Bang2Rights
speedhound1-WYD-
Alchemist
11 posters

Go down

Small d**k - reason for hacking in pr ? Empty Re: Small d**k - reason for hacking in pr ?

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 9 Dec - 23:44:21

in the video called grrr you see him pick up that dead sq ldrs kit and shoot the USMC dmr, well i was the person still in the bush laying down.
getting out from the hideout had become impossible so decided to take the hedge south route, as I was doing this 1 other people followed, we where about half way down the hedge when penguin told me that there was enemy on that corner.

about three quarters down the hedge i get shot by a friendly from behind when that guy runs past me and then proceeds to shoot the dead body as seen in the clip, unfortunately i'm bleeding out at this point so i'm more concentrated on finding patches etc than thinking "how'd he do that?", you can't see the dead guys position until you're nearly out of the vegetation at that point.

when he dropped the kit i picked it up for the patches, it was a sq ldr kit.

my opinion on that last video clip is that he is using wall and aimbot hacks, having been a Bf2 council (with at one time over 10 servers) for a Bf2 ver 1.00 clan i've seen millions of such vids and that is what he is using (again in my opinion)

nice catch Alchy

as for the reason people use hacks? d**k size might not be the issue as much as frequency of use (excluding DIY of course)

speed

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Small d**k - reason for hacking in pr ? Empty Re: Small d**k - reason for hacking in pr ?

Post by Bang2Rights Fri 10 Dec - 8:49:06

It was my squad on the receiving end of this PR**K's antics at the beginning of the round!

Pissed off with these guys, you put thought and effort into the game, only to be cheated out of the play your trying to make.

Makes me want to go round their houses and beat them with their own joysticks.

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 10 Dec - 15:36:00

Pervert :p
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Sun 12 Dec - 16:45:17

I'm hoping this guy got a permban?
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack s.f Wed 15 Dec - 15:53:32

I no the feeling of a cheater, its really annoying. Ive been in full cover and had my head blown off im not sure how but the only explenation is a hacker, i find it stupid to hack on a video game your suposed to play the game for fun, hacking isnt fun its boring your not even playing the bot is.... fags tbh

Mack s.f

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu 16 Dec - 0:14:38

Good point Speed,
I did not mean to offend anyone with small this and that, I should have refereed to guts I guess. Anyone who got touched post your nick bellow I will apologize you personally via pm :)
Alchemist
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 16 Dec - 15:44:41

Lol @ Alchy

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 16 Dec - 16:14:25

I've personally been accused of cheating in BF 2142

They claimed I was using an aimbot but I wasn't so I made a gameplay video showing me play. Didn't put all doubts to rest, some were still saying I aimed too fast and there was 1 guy I killed while a friend was in front of him. I just shot [/i]between[i] my buddys legs as he jumped about trying not to get hit lol. Thing is aimbots don't take into account friendlies standing in the way or able to aim between legs and not at center mass or head.

I managed to clear my name and earned a bit of respect doing it :D
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sat 18 Dec - 10:48:32

being accused is different to being cought
we all have been accused at one time or another of pulling dodgy shit, we still get banned from some servers as noob admins cant shoot for shit so they just ban you,
not many have had Pbbans & GGC come down on them, the ones that have were banished from the clan
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liguster Sat 18 Dec - 12:10:48

I've have once been perm banned from a BF2142 sever for shooting an admin who was trying to kill me with a knife.
Shocked

Liguster
Liguster

Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sat 18 Dec - 12:48:05

rofl,
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 18 Dec - 16:08:40

Got accused of hacking the other day on BF Heroes. I then pointed out that they were all just rubbish (which they were) and that actually seemed to shut them up. :D
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down