*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95

3 posters

Go down

Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Empty Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95

Post by Da-Fort Fri 30 Mar - 13:43:54

Hey guys if you are in the mood we could play this mod I've been looking at for a while now.
Like the topic name blatantly suggests it is a zombie mod à la sandbox. That is French for sandbox.

I would love playing with ACE/ACRE in this addon. Although I would like to play the first time around without making any plans what so ever. So with true gaming sense. If we spawn in different villages. Where do you go to regroup with eachother? Keep in mind this is Takistan. Also, lets not spoil it by planning, informing or briefing anyone on the forum or the Teamspeaks. If you are interested though, leave a comment in this topic.

I jotted down a few things during my first play in a previous version:

The fog at the start of the game gave me chills. After being chased by zombies for 10 minutes I ran into a control tower of an abandoned airfield and held up there for a couple of hours untill my ammunition ran out. Was all in good fun though. So far what I've noticed is that vehicles are not immune to zombie attacks. They however do help in running over zombies one at a time. Cars make inefficient weapons as they slow down dramatically when driving into a zombie.

The link to the addon is here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/bobtoms-arma2-missions/news/dynamic-zombie-sandbox-95-release

Last edited by Da-Fort on Fri 30 Mar - 14:01:00; edited 1 time in total
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Empty Re: Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95

Post by Snippers Fri 30 Mar - 13:53:37

thumbsup This sounds like fun, there is a zombie map that we have got to try as well, defiantly up for giving this a go!

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Fri 30 Mar - 14:01:23

Thanks for the quick reply, still at my internship!
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Fri 30 Mar - 14:05:36

Da-Fort wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, still at my internship!

Sweet :), Each day our Arma 2 players grow in numbers though Vandals only just got it so we'll probably be doing some standard ACE/ARMA Missions to get him familar first, I am presently really enjoying learning to fly in arma 2 with my joystick :D We should catch up on TS mijn vriend :D

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Fri 30 Mar - 15:34:28

YES. YES YES YES. It's like L4D2 but more SRS BSNS

Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Th_srs_business
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Fri 30 Mar - 17:55:31

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

So I've had another jab at the addon and this is what happened. I put everything in a spoiler tab so I don't have to write it down later. I tried to use a little bit of RP in the text to make it more bearable to read. I played this sessions on the most hardest setting of Arma.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Spoiler:

I'm definitively up for another round on this map. Pretty hard to survive without guns at the start. Makes it more interesting to say the least. Hope to see you on TS today. Going to update my ACE/ACRE now.

Voodoo, tis iz da interwebz. Whad u eckspekt?

Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Seriousbusiness
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down