*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over.

+7
Bounty
Jay Scott
Danger_6
ElshanF
Sincoza
vistamaster01
Sebsterr
11 posters

Go down

this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over. Empty Re: this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over.

Post by vistamaster01 Tue 14 Feb - 8:59:44

????

How?

vistamaster01

Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over. Empty Re: this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over.

Post by Sincoza Tue 14 Feb - 9:45:32

Looks like im gonna have to show you how to fly jets in a formation when I get back eh? :/
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by vistamaster01 Tue 14 Feb - 9:58:35

Because 10 A-10s and 10 F-16s are tottaly normal on a PR map.

I guess you modified the coding to allow it, like the =MeRk= training server.

And, dont teach me to fly, il rape ya in da skies :D

Last edited by vistamaster01 on Tue 14 Feb - 10:00:27; edited 1 time in total

vistamaster01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElshanF Tue 14 Feb - 10:00:14

Its their training server vista !

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vistamaster01 Tue 14 Feb - 10:01:48

ElshanF wrote:Its their training server vista !

Why aren't you in skool?

Oh hijacked

I am interested in joining TART for the summer, anyone knows if they will alow 14yr olds?

vistamaster01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Tue 14 Feb - 10:22:14

It's half term! :D
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElshanF Tue 14 Feb - 10:45:54

^^ Why aren't you in school Vista !?

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Tue 14 Feb - 11:26:45

a-10s LIKE A BAWS Razz
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 14 Feb - 11:27:49

Was good fun.. :)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 14 Feb - 11:40:35

Hey Orford, catch!
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 14 Feb - 12:01:17

vistamaster01 wrote:

Why aren't you in skool?

Oh hijacked

I am interested in joining TART for the summer, anyone knows if they will alow 14yr olds?

You'll have to ask TART tart question now wont you Razz ( you see what i did there )
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by vistamaster01 Tue 14 Feb - 12:16:26

Jay Scott wrote:
vistamaster01 wrote:

Why aren't you in skool?

Oh hijacked

You'll have to ask TART tart question now wont you Razz ( you see what i did there )

didnt get it wtf

vistamaster01

Back to top Go down

Post by fillsson Tue 14 Feb - 12:26:39

Why are you thanking me? I was in the server for 2 minutes before I got banned for chat spam xD
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebsterr Tue 14 Feb - 13:25:47

because ur fillsson
Sebsterr
Sebsterr

Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 14 Feb - 13:43:15

I forgot about that Fillsson.. lol

Palm to face!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 14 Feb - 15:14:45

Bownty wrote:Hey Orford, catch!

Bownty, Orford look up.
Orford, Why?
Boooooooooooooooom
Bownty, Hey Orford catch.

Nice laze man.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 14 Feb - 16:40:47

Huge thanks to Tempoo (who was in YOUR A-10) as well
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Wed 15 Feb - 9:31:10

why wont the vids work? they're ''unavailable'' and haha bounty thats hilarious, think i'll do that more often hahaha. yeah unlucky fillson, did it turn out to be a 2 hour thing or what? also this was so good, went on not going to play pr and came out playing for 4 hours trying to fly these things.
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 15 Feb - 19:48:16

Jay Scott wrote:
vistamaster01 wrote:

Why aren't you in skool?

Oh this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over. 8055

this is team 1, come in team 2 ready for take of, bunkers have hostiles. over. What-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail

BTW. Might I comment on your awesome profile picture scotty :D
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down