*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it..

+5
Jay Scott
Xazper
H.sta
Vincent
Voodoo
9 posters

Go down

MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it.. Empty MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it..

Post by Voodoo Mon 31 Oct - 23:16:57

23:15 GMT, Operation Archer, first known.

Doubt it was intentional, and was out of sheer stupidity but destroyed a really good cache location.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it.. Empty Re: MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it..

Post by Vincent Tue 1 Nov - 6:02:57

coult have been a accident bad luck i guess

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it.. Empty Re: MemeIKL Put hideout on cache and destroyed it..

Post by H.sta Tue 1 Nov - 14:00:38

He appeared ok the rest of the round, so I guess it was just bad luck
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Tue 1 Nov - 14:40:42

I got a video of a random pubber doing the exact same thing on Lashkar last week. Dude spawns on the just-known inside a cave and starts looking for a hideout spot. He can't find one and decide to put it ON the cache. It blows up and he DC 2 seconds later.. Guess he didn't know it'd blow up and quit out of embarrassment or something.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Tue 1 Nov - 15:36:28

people don't realize that FOBs, Mortars, Hidouts etc. doesn't appear, they spawn at an altitde of 9999 meters, then drop down at a speed of 999 meters per second, oblitirating anything in its way
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Tue 1 Nov - 16:05:04

Aha.. so that's why you get crushed :/
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Nov - 16:07:22

I killed a Challenger with a Hideout once =] the tank flipped up into the air.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 1 Nov - 16:24:55

scotty thats the most awsome way to kill a tank Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Nov - 17:22:04

xD ran behind the china Tank on Qwia wiver once and dropped a Foz nade on his arse.. He blew up and i ran away lol'ing HARD!

Am an evil tank killer, this reminds me! Bang and capitan were driving the SPG-9 on Faj west, they were heading for the T-shape up north.. i had my hold squad lined up in the bushes and got my engi to place his C4 on the little junction bit. we sat there for several minutes sniggering saying this will be great, 1 min later the SPG comes zooming past again to RTB and BOOM!

WTF was that! Mwhahah!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Tue 1 Nov - 19:18:17

Scotty, I think that was with me :D I know I have done that with you on west fallujah once :) That was really awesome indeed
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Nov - 19:19:43

cheers
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Tue 1 Nov - 20:32:17

Jay Scott wrote:I killed a Challenger with a Hideout once =] the tank flipped up into the air.

I once reported this as bug and they just told me not to post cause its exploit.

Edit: Btw you should do that SPG killig thingy with claymores instead, they dont destroy vehicle but kill everyone inside. Then you can attach C4 to the vehicle and when that vehicle goes to pick up some squadmates *BOOOOMB*

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Nov - 20:49:22

Tarra that is the best post i have seen from you!

I AM PROUD SON!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Tue 1 Nov - 22:00:23

Tarranauha200 wrote:
Jay Scott wrote:I killed a Challenger with a Hideout once =] the tank flipped up into the air.

I once reported this as bug and they just told me not to post cause its exploit.

Edit: Btw you should do that SPG killig thingy with claymores instead, they dont destroy vehicle but kill everyone inside. Then you can attach C4 to the vehicle and when that vehicle goes to pick up some squadmates *BOOOOMB*

*Voodoo Enters thinking mode, pulls out dusty maps of Fallujah with marker pens, scribbles attack plans and possible routes, aswell as an escape plan to fall back on*

>;D
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebsterr Wed 2 Nov - 10:46:40

Even no the squad leader said "dont go there sebster", i never listen couple of seconds later im dead happens every time :3
Sebsterr
Sebsterr

Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down