*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic convoy of Epicness

+2
Naytdawg
hitmanrules
6 posters

Go down

Epic convoy of Epicness Empty Epic convoy of Epicness

Post by hitmanrules Fri 10 Dec - 13:44:53

Just a little convoy that I managed to get going with a bit of initiative on SL mumble.The round was hosted on the PRTA server a few days before I signed up for NWA. I was SL in the same squad as the guy filming(who was my medic), you can't hear alot of the talking but it was constantly frantic on SL mumble as we called out contacts, asked for support and warned the other squads of dangerous threats. Was very hectic despite the gameplay not showing it and was alot of fun :)

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f112-pr-bf2-tales-front/91623-video-prta-epic-convoy-epicness.html
hitmanrules
hitmanrules

Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Epic convoy of Epicness Empty Re: Epic convoy of Epicness

Post by Naytdawg Fri 10 Dec - 15:32:06

Do a YouTube search for truckwolf :)

And any others by naytdawg if you got half hour to kill, just skip past the shitty UAV bit, that was a tad facepalmish
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Evertjeuh Sun 12 Dec - 17:35:59

that convoy is epic indeed! except you guys were too cool to check out the mosque for enemy caches :p, and then you just drive back with the same coolness xD and btw: the cameraman got to put his graphs higher, square weels are not practical on an apc happy

Evertjeuh
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Wed 15 Dec - 16:18:15

Hey the cameraman is Herbie Herbs. He had an VBS2 server. Great lad, did a few games with him there.

So is this the tournament server or something?
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmanrules Wed 15 Dec - 18:26:15

Nah this is just a pubs on a PRTA server, all the squadleaders were talking to me on vent and I was doing my best to get them coordinated on the objectives, thats why you don't hear all that much from me during the video cos im talking in SL channel mumble for the majority of the round
hitmanrules
hitmanrules

Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Mon 20 Dec - 23:47:13

That map was a good one, but I gotta admit that the one I had on NwA with hitman, same map and same tactic, it just rocked the ground of all vehicles moving back and forward. We should kick this s**t once more, the only problem I see is that either ppl ignore your advise, wish or order, or they are not on mumble SL channel - That round turned out to be awesomely awesome because everyone was co-operative except a sqd full of NwA guys walking around the city on their own:P

CopyCat

Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Epic convoy of Epicness Empty PRTA Cache hunt

Post by CopyCat Sat 1 Jan - 15:40:35

Gameplay on PRTA - Convoy tactic with two Stryker's and 2 - 3 inf squads + CAS support. "Stryker2" CopyCat & Ziriixx. A hell of a round, whole round was about teamwork, coordination and mumble communication through squadleaders.

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 1 Jan - 16:25:08

Karbala rocks for epic convoys.

Had a pretty sweet round the other day even with only 3 or 4 sqds in mumble. I was running an APC sqd and we were rocking with some awesome teamwork. Until some OD-S ^ guy and his mate, who were in my sqd, bailed outta their Striker within 150m of known enemy RPG positions cos they got bored. And ended up getting hit by GARY Apart from that the round rocked.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Sat 1 Jan - 18:17:51

Thanks for making it public Wink

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 1 Jan - 21:51:45

Lool

I never told em it was u. U did!

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Sun 2 Jan - 1:32:01

I'm not gonno start a fight here just 'cause you can't let it go :) But I never mentioned who it was, except pointing out that you made it public which made you go down on same low level as I am doing sometimes in the chat.

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down