*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

much needed funny cache

+2
Chris_Kampfgurke
speedhound1-WYD-
6 posters

Go down

much needed funny cache Empty much needed funny cache

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Mon 18 Jul - 4:47:33

tea time ins server, map, Korengal.....ok we are 5 caches down and we are 250+ tickets (good going yeah) the known is in the cave right outside the ins main spawn (bravo 12 ish) 2 and a half waves of cannon fodder later blufor gave up on it and moral wasn't good,(one of those cave party caches)....... new cache appears near cave in hotel 1 !! the whole team puts effort into the new location...... some masacres latter the team is rapidly falling apart (we are well within a lot or peoples rage quit territory here) i convince Scotty to walk a little further than normal instead of going head on so we go up the lima/mike column, we fight all the way to the compound near the top of the hill when we hear a distant BOOM and Kop sounding smug on TS, ah sheet all this way for nowt !....... ok so with no one around, and the fact weve taken fire all the way there from the ridge and the next cache seemingly hours away i phos'd the double doors to the big compound so we can proceed up onto the ridge.....no sooner had i done this and calmly walked through the door i was totally wacked from behind by an ak47....Scotty being Scotty flys into action and orders a perimeter watch, new (NwA) Chris takes north west (i think, i was dead after all) and instantly stumbles upon an unknown, CE time !! medic gets me up cache goes boom 1 cache for half a ticket !!!!...i think the whole team then sprang through the poppy fields like young gazelles looking for the last unknown, someone from main then spotted intel (stealth on the CROWS i think?) game over. brilliant and rare blufor win........ thats how we roll, we dont go looking for caches we go and kill for ammo!! hell yeah!!

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

much needed funny cache Empty Re: much needed funny cache

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 18 Jul - 9:53:02

ye that wuz awsum!
when we got up on the b12ish cache, i was like "14 blufors to their cache, all on mumble, this is gonna be an EPIC surprise..."
i was right... they totaly surprised blufor with mortars and acurate small arms... so it was epic... epic fail. i fail even more, fell down a cave with no return, i still hear speed yellin at me "i told you, man! there's nothing down there!" (sorry mate :D )
we respawnt @ main, made about 2 or 3 unlucky attemps for the new known in h1, going the street northeast, not gaining any inch of ground.
then scotty decided to go longway round, i allmost thought we'll be ambushed like last time. but then the BOOM...
man, i was pissed!
and on opening the door hearing speed die, i thought "OMG i'm a precog! we've been ambushed!"
i ran into the compound trying not to die within 20secs, and just saw the edge of a suspicious green box in a doorway, rest was easy... and exactly what we needed.

but i'm still angry with that douchebag staring at my c4... i used temchat, mumble and ingame orders to get im away ("follow me!" "fall back")...
he ended up being blown out of the whole perimeter.

than we had our energy back (and sum tickets as well) and scaned half the map for new unknown, till stealth spotted it. found it, phosed it, yellin "AWWWWW YEAH!"

BLUFOR: lesson learned! never give up!
TALIBAN: lesson learned! never spawn @ unkown!
if theese guys hadn't made this mistake, we might just passed.
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmanrules Mon 18 Jul - 12:09:40

I think they should have definitely spawned on the unknown for that one (last cache and everything), however not as just a meagre 2-3 guys, more like 2 squads or more.
Sometimes insurgent don't understand that Unknowns have to be defended if they are exposed or known to the Americans, get on mumble and inform the team that the cache is known and get some troops onto that objective.

I do agree with the fact that giving away an unknown, by having a few guys who couldn't possibly defend it spawn there, is wrong and should be punished, but sometimes a team effort is needed in order to properly defend the objectives, even unknowns.

Well played and hard map to win. Nice to see that the team fell back when things weren't going to plan and adopted a new strategy.
hitmanrules
hitmanrules

Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Mon 18 Jul - 12:19:29

Sounds like a awsome round.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthgato Tue 19 Jul - 0:51:04

Haha, I sat in main the whole round, SL challenged me to get 60 kills and guess how many I got... 59.
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 19 Jul - 11:14:34

Duke_Nukem has uploaded footage from the hole round =] Cant wait to see it.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmanrules Tue 19 Jul - 17:00:56

ooo link scotty?
hitmanrules
hitmanrules

Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 19 Jul - 21:15:49

this is his channel, he told me he will upload it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DudeNukem91
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down