*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Fly & Ramiel

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Fly & Ramiel Empty Dragon Fly & Ramiel

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 6 Dec - 16:25:37

Couple of the games I played yesterday I specifically created squads to get the pubbers in (plus the odd NwA chap). Had some good teamwork going, though the inter-squad comms were a little lacking (mostly as SLs weren't in Sl channel on Mumble). Both games we lost, but by a small margin. 4 for Dragon Fly and 49 for Ramiel. oops:

With the first game I'd created a Mech Inf squad, though we were not terribly successful at keeping the APC intact; The Militia had some very good AT guys. :x

The most chaotic moment of the match was when my squad got surrounded in a building in NE City and had to fend off the Militia for as long as possible without any support. 2 of us were even stuck with SA80 carbines from the crewman kits. We'd moved under fire from building to building, reviving 2 of the squad who had gone ahead, until we stalled. We made a good account of ourselves though we were eventually overrun. deano did a good job keep us fighting fit for as long as possible.

Most efficient moment of the match was when we were hanging around the warehouse to the east and a Militia transport truck was spotted heading into the warehouse. We jogged back to the warehouse; half of us (Alpha detail) entering the south side door, the rest (Bravo detail) going to north end to cover that exit. Bravo made contact first and took one Militiaman down. They held position while I led Alpha out of the warehouse and we took out another Militiaman hiding from Bravo behind a pipe. I was then informed that another had escaped towards the oil storage so we pincered him behind one of the tanks. 3 contacts down; 1 critically wounded, 1 lightly injured, both fixed up in a jiffy. :)

Was very impressed by the attitude of the pubber VCPD140. He should be encouraged to join us on TS. thumbsup

Dragon Fly & Ramiel Screen10
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Dragon Fly & Ramiel Empty Re: Dragon Fly & Ramiel

Post by kopite73 Mon 6 Dec - 16:34:18

hi mate we also had a great round i was in the sq with bang and vandal untill near the end whilst our sq leader was inexperienced we did well and did a great flank manuver ... probaly should of stayed on the flag a bit longer but hey we was sort of traingin too lol , i think we should keep dragon fly in as a good aas map .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 6 Dec - 17:37:54

Yup, I voted for it in the new map poll. :)
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 6 Dec - 19:49:56

You forgot the rapping squad :/
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 6 Dec - 21:40:05

Haha, I have still yet to find out who was in the challenger? I was on the Militia, I found a British LAT dude by himself, I was pretty :wtf:, Put two rounds into him, he then gave up and ran at me jumping up and down? Robbed his kit, Found the Challenger at North West fields across the bridge, After firing as many LAT rounds I could fire after scrounging ammo off everyone, I decided to charge around it, and Ended up with a 5 minute Cat and Mouse game. I'll give you the low down.

Me - L85, No LAT's left. SUSAT scope
Challenger 2 - 7.56mm COAX, 120mm Smoothbore. 8x optics + Thermal + HEIT rounds.

Suffice to say, I nearly cried because the brit's had 2 HMG's and a TOW. I sprinted to the TOW, to realise the fact that I couldn't operate it. Crapped my pants after hearing the Challenger's engines roar, and hid behind a tree. after a 'PMFT' and a 'CRACK'. I quickly saw 'Wounded'.

Challenger 2 Crew 1 - 0 Me in British Fancy Dress
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Mon 6 Dec - 23:49:42

120mm Smoothbore

Actually it is rifled. but continue...

ukVandal