*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG RAMIEL.

5 posters

Go down

OMG RAMIEL. Empty OMG RAMIEL.

Post by Robskiet Thu 6 Oct - 12:48:23

Just an epic round last night, we were first led my the great duetsch Chris! Unfortunately due to him being an IED magnet and flying into roofs and the squad not being able to revive him, he decided to leave :(

Was really nice playing while you were there Chris! I swear if you spawned back in we would of teabagged them :)

(During this time when Chris was squadleader, nearly everyone except 2 people were injured laying across the street) I think it was up to me and some pubber reviving everyone and regathering the squad behind the garbage pile in A7.

Anyways, I think I died, came back, we organized got some people some CBQ weapons and we decided to rush inside the marketplace. Everyone was covering their own corner, some using the crates as cover, or a fountain. We were engaged (or I CERTAINLY WAS) by a technical but we were able to not get anyone injured. We held back a retreat a few meters south of the market, instead of moving north to check if everyone was alright and to heal.

THAN A GARY GAME. Blew up, no one died and who ever was bleeding was quickly revived by the two excellent medics in our squad.

[During this time in the marketplace, we had Bullet2hart I think racking up some nice insurgents kills!]

After all these crazy events, we decided to move North-West and cut through alleyways what we did spectucularly, I think i was again the only one to get injured as I was in the front, but our sexy medics took care of me like a baws. We ended up finding the cache, I think 4 or 3 of us were dead when we got the cache, but it was one hell of a fire fight!

There are so many more stories, like actually ninjaing to a cache, not being spotted once and blowing up the cache with c4! I think 2 unlucky people who were in the back got killed by a techie who was on patrol looking for us.

ANYWAYS, Great round! I think Vandal gets an award for teamkilling :) TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlol peace
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

OMG RAMIEL. Empty Re: OMG RAMIEL.

Post by Vincent Thu 6 Oct - 13:58:58

wish I coult play again not having pr is a empty space in my life ..

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 6 Oct - 14:15:46

ye, nice round to start... being shout at not to stay crowded while i was miles away... being blown to bits 3times without being able to do any damage and without having a chance to be revived, while evryone else got up again...

glad to see you managed a good round tho

-_-
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthgato Fri 7 Oct - 13:54:28

Haha, everyone died but me and sele and I had to revive him, I didn't take a single hit during all that. Boss swag.
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmanrules Tue 11 Oct - 23:25:07

this does seem like a round of maximum swag, maybe even next level swag?
hitmanrules
hitmanrules

Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Wed 12 Oct - 0:27:05

Such swag! Hitman get ur ass on! U need a game with me and the new kid on the block (kinda) DANGER!
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down