*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arma 2 Mission Wasteland

4 posters

Go down

Arma 2 Mission Wasteland Empty Arma 2 Mission Wasteland

Post by F3rit Mon 17 Dec - 11:43:50

I have only played it for a short while but it is awesome. You can find and buy weapons and general gear. You can also build bases with mounted guns.
The really nice thing is its not a mod but just a mission so nothing extra is needed.
There are missions that the opfor, bluefor and civs have to try to accomplish.
All arma 2 weapons and vehicles are in and it pvpvp.
There are a few versions around so if anyone is interested ill be on tonight playing :)

One Version
F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Arma 2 Mission Wasteland Empty Re: Arma 2 Mission Wasteland

Post by Bullet2Hart Mon 17 Dec - 12:01:18

Played it once, and I sabotaged an electric grid, blew myself up and never picked it back up again, since when its night time its too f*****g dark! Litrally can't see my hand in front of my face even when turning the brightness and gamma to full... So it's only really worth playing in the daylight until u find NVG's
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielViros Mon 17 Dec - 12:54:22

played it yestrady really fun
by the way you know they gona make this thing with zombies and then add it to the dayz commender the admin of the server I played with told me that

DanielViros

Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Tue 18 Dec - 10:40:01

I play from time to time on the "Wasteland Gorillas" server, when iam on, i always do what i can to organize my side to become 1 fighting group. and when the base is up, i eiter get drive around as a convoy, or we do some paradrops on the enemey base. - all in good fun :)

oh and bullet, its all depens on the night cycle, if its a full moon, you should be able to see "ok", but yes sometimes, its just pitch black, thats when you hope you find a car fast. so you can either use that car for light, or hope that there is NVG´s in the car :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Tue 18 Dec - 16:04:04

you start with $200 and can buy nvgs for $100 at the gun shop so theres no problem when it becomes night.

i am loving this mission
F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down