*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov

+8
P-koustrup
Da-Fort
Chris_Kampfgurke
Bullet2Hart
Nixy23
Xazper
kerrermanisNL
Player_1
12 posters

Go down

ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov Empty ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov

Post by Player_1 Mon 5 Nov - 18:21:32

It's time for some scripted combat my friends. Since the numbers last game were low, I've selected a few missions for Saturday that will require around eleven players. These missions will last through the evening, and I would be surprised if we actually complete all of them. There is a limited number of slots, and for that reason I request that those who signup make sure that your schedules are free for the evening. Also, if something does come up and you can't make it to the game, please let me know as soon as possible (PM, Skype, etc.) so I can try to fill the slot.

The signups will show the slots for the first mission only. For those missions that follow, we will slot as we get to them. All missions are on Chernarus.

When - 10 November 2012 1930H GMT
Mission - The first mission is Hill 290.
Sun, 3rd Nov, 17:15
For the past seven days Bravo Squad, 3rd Platoon, 1st Btn, 7th Cav has been operating a radio relay station at Hill 290. Contact has been sparse,
but the enemy knows we're here.
Assets - 1x AH-1G, or 2x F-5C
Max Slots - 12
Modified Parameters - Time change?

Arrival time - 19:20 or before

- All players should turn up at least 10 minutes beforehand and be on the server 5 minutes before start time.
- Fireteam Leaders/Squad Leaders are requested to turn up for planning at least 30 minutes before start, you will be contacted ahead of time if you make one of these roles.
- You need to ensure that your game is up to date before the event (recommend updating day before, then re-updating on the day)

Slot Policy
- Slots priority is firstly given to those who have signed up in this thread, on a first come, first served basis.
- If more slots are free and you happen to tag along without having signed up, it will be on a first come first served basis.
- If you fail to get to the mission 9 minutes before start, your signed up slot will be freed up to those on a first come, first served basis.

Rules
- Assets use, final slotting positions, and gear selection are at the CO's discretion.
- If you have complaints about the map, mission, etc., share it after the mission is done, or in this thread
- Follow superior's orders as best you can at all times
- Do not teamkill
- Do not berate others players. If a players does not perform a task properly, or makes a mistake, take the opportunity to teach, not rage.

Please signup in the following format:
In-game Nick:
Desired Role:

Roles

1-1-A

2 Squad Leader -

Team Leader -

Machinegunner -

Asst. Machinegunner -

Grenadier (M79) -

Team Leader -

Machinegunner -

Asst. Machinegunner -

Grenadier (M79) -

Squad RTO -

1-1-B

Pilot -

Pilot -

Signups

Bono
Xazper
Nixy
Bullet2hart
Airblade
Da-Fort
Perfk
Jet
Ferit
Orford
Stormy

Last edited by Player_1 on Sat 10 Nov - 18:46:24; edited 5 times in total

Player_1

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov Empty Re: ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 5 Nov - 19:05:54

Nick: Bono
Role: SL/FTL/grunt
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov Empty Re: ARMA II: Scripted Mission Night 10 Nov

Post by Xazper Mon 5 Nov - 19:35:56

Is this going to use ACE/ACRE?

In that case

Nick: Kasper/Xazper
Role: FTL/Grunt

Else disregard.
Hosted on NwA server with missions from UO. ACE confirmed. Will be present

Last edited by Xazper on Tue 6 Nov - 13:16:34; edited 1 time in total
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Player_1 Mon 5 Nov - 19:55:14

It does use ACRE. I do not know what you mean by ACE. I know that the ACE medical system is used with full heal in the field (no medic).

Player_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Mon 5 Nov - 20:02:16

Hell yeah I'm game.

Nixy
Role: Medic, grunt, FTL
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Mon 5 Nov - 21:04:35

In-game Nick: Bullet2Hart
Desired Role: Machine Gunner
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 6 Nov - 1:36:57

AirBlade
CO/SL/FTL/Pilot/Grunt
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Tue 6 Nov - 1:48:39

In-game Nick: Da-Fort
Desired Role: Grenadier or rifle equivalent
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Wed 7 Nov - 0:36:05

In-game Nick: Perfk
Desired Role: SL/FTL/Pilot/Grunt
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Player_1 Wed 7 Nov - 15:41:20

In-game Name: Jet
Desired Role: RTO, Pilot, Machinegunner

Player_1

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Thu 8 Nov - 19:33:57

f3rit

FTL / AR / Pilot
F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Fri 9 Nov - 23:01:09

We should play the british ABF missions tomorrow. Oh please pretty please. I just tried them in out and they're amazing!
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Sat 10 Nov - 9:52:31

Xazper wrote:We should play the british ABF missions tomorrow. Oh please pretty please. I just tried them in out and they're amazing!

link? cant seem to find anything called that :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Sat 10 Nov - 14:18:41

They're on the UO servers. Look for the Recommended Missions sticky here on the forum and at the bottom go to their ftp -> SRV1
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 10 Nov - 15:58:44

Hoping to play tonight, just updating six. Whats the story with TS and ACRE. Ive updated ACRE do I need to update TS to the new version. Does it work?

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sat 10 Nov - 16:06:53

Yeah new version of ACRE works with new TS orf
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Sat 10 Nov - 20:47:13

Sorry I didn't make it - I woke up at 20:00 after 28 hours straight of been awake because of this stupid Flu I have...
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 10 Nov - 21:29:49

Was fun guys! <3 those Jackals man!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Player_1 Sat 10 Nov - 22:15:48

Thanks to all who joined tonight. We did clear that final objective on Aliabad.

Player_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 10 Nov - 23:31:23

Ill deffo stay till the end on the next one, got company tonight and had to shoot off!

@ Chris I didn't rage quit trust me dude I got the ARMAII bug again.
@ Xazper <3
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sun 11 Nov - 11:18:57

sorry pc went off, went in living room and wife was theer with ethernet cable in hand saying baby just pulled it out lol . new cable sorted now ...
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Mon 12 Nov - 7:09:04

More Cas missions :) (but please give me a chopper/plane with a radar, couldn't see s**t from up there Razz)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down