*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

+17
deadly22sniper
Mr.Arked
heavyweather
Chris_Kampfgurke
Loki
Vincent
Jay Scott
DrHaX
BXV-[Tr]
Lovvi
Sincoza
Badraven
Quobbler
Spudjan
ExeTick
bJN.uk
Fuggut
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by Quobbler Sun 15 Jul - 7:39:49

yay german server hardware ftw

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by Sincoza Sun 15 Jul - 8:53:35

Server just went down, guessing for changing it to EU.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 15 Jul - 12:52:12

Email from HFB

There is no contingency for 1.7.2.3. The hive version works fine.

So quit asking me Razz

It's DayZ not our server lol :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 17 Jul - 11:41:35

Update!

Facepalm email after I complained we are still in america...

Your server was never actually moved sorry. I am doing it now. As far as ping, with dayz anything up to about 250 you will not really notice a difference. Since dayz really depends more on the latency between the server and the HIVE atm you will most likely face more issues moving further from it (the HIVE is on the west coast of the US). But this is something that they will hopefully be fixing in the near future. The move should take about 3 hours as it must zip a little over 16GB's then send it to the EU server and then un zip it. Also with the Puerto Rico thing i will be contacting gametracker as we have had several people contact us thinking the server was in Puerto Rico when it well obviously is not. Once again sorry for missing your servers move.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Tue 17 Jul - 11:57:27

Hmmm, it seems the server's down completely. Can't even see it on the list.
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 17 Jul - 12:20:27

/facepalm BXV
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Tue 17 Jul - 13:16:59

is it safe to join the server?

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 17 Jul - 13:49:16

Not sure, it shouldn't be up as i've just noticed lol...
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Wed 18 Jul - 0:43:49

Server ate my both tents, :'( had some pretty good stuff in it
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed 18 Jul - 1:05:33

Guys is your server up again??? I see Fugs game tracker says its offline but i have your server in my favorites and it says it is up. But seems i get waiting for host when i try and join.
PS What beta patch is the server running?

Loki

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Wed 18 Jul - 9:48:45

Stuck at waiting for host

Badraven

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Wed 18 Jul - 10:42:43

server ate our 2 ATVs and our Bike and our GAZ...

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 18 Jul - 15:06:50

Getting really pissed off with HFB atm, it's been almost a week since I requested the transfer and they forgot, now they are doing it and it still hasn't moved and our server seems unplayable and its eating everything, really pissed. Kind of sent them my final nice ticket saying in nicer terms "Why the hell is our server not EU yet when you said it'd take 3 hours and its been 2 days" so see what they have to say, they even closed the ticket when I replied asking if it was done yet yesterday. If they can't do it thats fine, if they are pissing me about put it back the way it was >=(!!!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed 18 Jul - 16:09:04

Poor show on their part. Gotta get a free month out of them or something, wouldn't be the end of the world if the server stayed in the US.

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Wed 18 Jul - 18:17:26

I'm even for it (BIASED)
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 18 Jul - 21:18:31

its true the US server has been no big problem, but its the blatant fact they clearly don't give a s**t and it's still not be answered (the ticket)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Wed 18 Jul - 21:20:00

It's probably because it's a small one-man company that started up to make a quick bit of money and capitalise on the need for low-cost, high-performance servers, and is completely overwhelmed by the take-up; certainly wouldn't be the first time!

Give them time and politely remind them every so often that you're paying them for a service, not to sit around like a lemon.
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 19 Jul - 1:20:29

hm, it appears they said the server is already in the EU but they haven't updated the name and what not, you would have thought they may finish the job they start... no word onto why I see our server on 2500 ping and why its so slow to connect, im asking!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 19 Jul - 1:30:23

Server is off, don't start it, they are actually doing something with it as far as I know Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 19 Jul - 12:22:04

The server is back on, the one in my signature is NOT our server XD I sent them today a really pissy letter saying I won't pay for next months (don't worry you'll get your donation back if it happens) if they don't move there ass cos it's due on the 25th. Really annoyed today lol XD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Fri 20 Jul - 16:46:33

I believe there's a new beta patch as i cant join the server, it keeps giving me bad version error and not just me my friends as well.
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri 20 Jul - 20:09:17

Ok guys, what exactly is your server called now?

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Fri 20 Jul - 20:27:14

just search for nwa, you need to have beta 95054 (DO NOT UPDATE AS OF NOW unless stated otherwise in the server name)
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat 21 Jul - 13:09:35

Already updated, il join when the server updates.

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sat 21 Jul - 22:26:14

Yeah fuggut, can you update the server? we are like 4 or 5 patches behind other servers.. and ours is the only one we can play on. Cheers.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 21 Jul - 23:01:36

Sorry dudes, been at work all day, pushed update but he's being lame as usual. Server may go down in a few days just so you know, i've been told via email :3
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sat 21 Jul - 23:05:24

Haven't seen you on day z for ages too :c
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 21 Jul - 23:11:32

yeah been working alot :( been playing alot of steam geams I bought XD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 23 Jul - 20:35:59

Okay so, I sort of had a huge go at HFB servers on the DayZ community forums and it kind of attracted alot of attention, so much that it got deleted like 10 mins ago and it had only been posted about an hour. I finally got a HFB guy to PM me and ask me for the ticket number and right now he's fixing our server, so if it goes off, thats why.

Finally, I had to basically go out into public territory and flame their ass before they did something :( I hate doing that
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Mon 23 Jul - 21:28:56

Fug, the server on your sig. Is that your server? What happened to US 482?
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 23 Jul - 22:19:39

No it's not, that's one of the things I addressed, where the hell is our gametracker Razz lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon 23 Jul - 22:36:40

What's the deal Fug? Thought the server was sorted now? Popped on yesterday and it seemed fine.

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Mon 23 Jul - 23:10:58

Loki, jump on TS :)
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 24 Jul - 13:32:10

Alright, they said they fixed our server, they are now dealing with slapping GameTracker into finding our server and changing the name :) yay!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Tue 24 Jul - 13:38:17

Get your arse on day z.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue 24 Jul - 14:45:48

What was wrong with the server Fug?

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 24 Jul - 17:58:25

It had some connection issues and some conflicts between it being in America still was confusing the server, it's like the did Ctrl + C instead of Ctrl + x so we had 2 servers hitting eachother they said.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 24 Jul - 18:55:02

Fuggut wrote:...it's like the did Ctrl + C instead of Ctrl + x so we had 2 servers hitting eachother they said.

XD
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Tue 24 Jul - 21:42:28

Fuggut wrote:...it's like the did Ctrl + C instead of Ctrl + x so we had 2 servers hitting eachother they said.

WTF? lol
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 0:29:32

Our server might be down for a bit guys, they are working on it and they said it won't be up until sometime tomorrow, I am working so I can't start it so you may wanna slap BXV if it looks like its online again :3
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Wed 25 Jul - 1:21:21

Fuggut wrote:Our server might be down for a bit guys, they are working on it and they said it won't be up until sometime tomorrow, I am working so I can't start it so you may wanna slap BXV if it looks like its online again :3

hes not on much, and when he is hes not even on TS, so can u give permissions to eg, Tick? or F3rit?
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Wed 25 Jul - 2:08:17

Wait a second, i don't have any relations with the server nor Fug. Razz I've no idea why he said that :D
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 25 Jul - 8:25:23

Might been BJ, and yer I agree give Tick some damn power dude.. Razz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 25 Jul - 9:23:21

Fugg

any admins will need to agree to a code of conduct if your using our NwA name ok son .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Wed 25 Jul - 9:41:36

kopite73 wrote:Fugg

any admins will need to agree to a code of conduct if your using our NwA name ok son .

Tick is Junior Admin, is it ok?
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 11:17:21

I meant BJN '-.- just saw your name and thought of the 3 letters lol XD

I understand that Kop, but our admins have no right in the game anyways, I think my biggest power in DayZ is just pushing the restart button :S DayZ blacklists the server if you piss about by kicking 1 person without a damn good reason haha :D

But yeah fair play I get ya, i'll make them all read the declaration and what not, may remove baya from it since he isn't that much into DayZ anymore and probably move Exe up a bit higher considering he plays it alot :)

also, main post quote!

Senior Admin - Exetick

Exe is an admin, he can restart it, if he's forgot his login details i'll reset them lol

Btw, our new server name is UK 200 they are working pretty hard on our server, still GameTracker won't find it and the server has 2.5k ping hm, wierd. But aslong as it's playable!

-edit

Just realised, everytime I try to install the new beta patch our server refuses to work... reverting it but thats wierd.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 25 Jul - 11:40:36

now its working again.. I couldnt login before when I tried Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 11:45:10

aye it was the beta patch I think, our server just won't run it, really wierd lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 12:10:23

My guide for exe to restart and update the server Razz

Step 1: The Website

Firstly, click the LOGIN TO CONTROL PANEL BUTTON! Razz
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 110

Step 2: The Login bit!

Type in the password and login name I gave you like so!
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 1_copy10

Not neccisarily giggity :D
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 1_copy11

Step 3: The Server

Click onto our game server where the arrow is!
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 1_copy12

Step 4: Updating and restarting

The restart button heeeeere and the updates button heeeeere
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 2 1_copy13

Enjoy :3
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Wed 25 Jul - 16:11:50

how about you change the signature of yours?
Lovvi
Lovvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next