*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

+17
deadly22sniper
Mr.Arked
heavyweather
Chris_Kampfgurke
Loki
Vincent
Jay Scott
DrHaX
BXV-[Tr]
Lovvi
Sincoza
Badraven
Quobbler
Spudjan
ExeTick
bJN.uk
Fuggut
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 4 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by ExeTick Fri 10 Aug - 17:51:10

hmm alright fixing it now.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 4 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by franken Fri 10 Aug - 17:53:13

Well that was fast! Thanks for the good service!

franken

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 14 Aug - 21:50:09

Jonathan Dalton || Staff 14/08/2012 21:25
Hello Stefan,

Unfortunately at this time we do not have the resources to process server resets. We understand your frustration and we ask you to bear with us during this time as we work on a solution to this problem.

- Jonathan
DayZ Community Support Staff

Sorry about this guys, gonna have to wait a bit for that server wipe, they said the best thing to do is to cancel our subscription of our server and get a new Server ID, it's up to you guys but that'd mean we'd have to pay $41.00 again by 25th of August - to note we are £15 away from paying that :) so donations would be cool!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Wed 22 Aug - 19:34:49

The server just lagged out and died just now.... Help!

franken

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 22 Aug - 19:46:02

Im restarting the server. you should be able to reconnect soon.
---------------------------------------------------
server is up again :)

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Wed 22 Aug - 21:33:36

franken wrote:The server just lagged out and died just now.... Help!

lol Frank, was that u in electro that shot at a guy with 1911 and missed everything?
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Wed 22 Aug - 22:02:38

Haha, yep that was me...running for polana where i just had been shot by 3 guys with heli... :)

franken

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Wed 22 Aug - 23:38:30

Polana eh???

The french have acquired the heli!
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Thu 23 Aug - 0:30:19

heavyweather wrote:Polana eh???

The french have acquired the heli!
probably by ways unknown to us
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 25 Aug - 11:21:24

Hey dudes, as you all know, i've been told not to pay this months server subscription fee as it's covered by hacked material and what not, like cars everywhere.

The only advice i've been given from both DayZ devs and HFB is to order a completely new server, but to do this, our funds are like $15 away so, if someone is kind enough to put forward like £6 instead of me peace then i'll happily order us a new one :)

It may take a day or two for our new server to be up, but atleast it'll run fine.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Sat 25 Aug - 13:19:28

No problem...but how do I donate?

franken

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 25 Aug - 22:25:34

Just sent it to my email stefanlazenby@gmail.com via paypal and we'll get a new server up and running asap :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Sun 26 Aug - 5:41:43

Is there any interest in the new server being Lingor DayZ?
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 26 Aug - 9:33:13

whats Lingor DayZ? Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Sun 26 Aug - 15:56:05

Regular DayZ, but on Lingor Island, a smaller jungle map from the Arma2 community. A number of us have been playing on UK 43 and CA 32. It changes the mood of the game considerably. Much more contact with other players.
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Sun 26 Aug - 16:20:22

Donation sent... 10£

Edit:
Is this something you could implement?
http://code.google.com/p/dayz-anti-hax/wiki/FAQ

franken

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 26 Aug - 18:48:51

I'm pretty fond of Chernerus, but I haven't been on in a while.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 27 Aug - 11:27:19

Thanks Frank I recieved it :) I've just been told by HFB that Private servers are available so we can lock our own server. It's also much faster as it's connected to a different Hive and we have the ability to wipe and reset vehicles incase hackers get in. We also get $5 off every month if we get one today, you guys up for that?
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Mon 27 Aug - 12:09:37

Private hive = VERY YES. No more ghosters or haxxors. I'm so down. I only play on our server anyway so I don't care that it doesn't sync with the others.
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 27 Aug - 12:12:53

okau but you have to donate £1000 to me for undisclosed reasons. XD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Mon 27 Aug - 12:42:33

um... Shocked
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 27 Aug - 13:37:12

lol :D okay i'll get on with it then :) may take a few days like they did last time :( Exe and that, discard your old admin passwords to the CP as it'll probably now be different
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 28 Aug - 0:06:03

Alright guys our Private server is on the way! it will be based on the US East coast again, I will make sure i'm around to play :D only 1 month has been paid for so lets see how it goes :) I'll give you guys the CP details when they become available

-edit

well I just pooped my pants, thought i'd spawn on the coast since I have a new PC, completely not realising it spawned me in a gun fight on a random server in NW airfield XD ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE -BREATHER- now I know why I stopped but love playing Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 29 Aug - 20:52:56

The server's install failed. I'm installing it again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- John,
(COO) Chief Operations Officer,
HFBServers, LLC

got to be joking me...
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Tue 4 Sep - 13:37:23

Any updates?

franken

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 4 Sep - 15:28:05

Private server is up, pm Fugg for password.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4