*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Server Donations and Info

+17
Mr.Arked
Sincoza
kopite73
Spudjan
ExeTick
Orford
zurf3r
heavyweather
Lovvi
Naytdawg
BXV-[Tr]
DrHaX
MIDGET
Loki
F3rit
Jay Scott
Fuggut
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DayZ Server Donations and Info - Page 2 Empty Re: DayZ Server Donations and Info

Post by Fuggut Fri 29 Jun - 23:15:44

Domanxsx just grab our TS info and come and join in :) you'll have to gain our trust first though! Razz

today was rather wierd, found 4 crashed hueys within about 300m of eachother, I found an M14A3 ACOG and then got shot by an AK, ran into the car and we managed to get away, I tapped a tree and blew the car and ended up dying (stupid shitty bug)

my gear was watched and I got it back :D thanks alot you guys lol Razz

Stupid car though :(

Wrote some songs whilst we were running to the huey though Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server Donations and Info - Page 2 Empty Re: DayZ Server Donations and Info

Post by heavyweather Fri 29 Jun - 23:16:47

It's a scary place, Chernarus. Join up on teamspeak dude, there's usually 2-8 people hanging out. Sometimes we even have vehicles we can use to pick you up in.

If you want my advice, hit up some barns until you find a shotgun or rifle to replace that crossbow. The firehouses in Elektro and Cherno spawn military gear too, usually AKs. I dig your ninja style though.

Today was awesome, Fug. I still say you hit that tree fair and square. Razz

LORD OF THE BEANS
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Domanxsx Fri 29 Jun - 23:22:48

Thanx! joined teamspeak, but it says "innsuficient permissions" so i cant really "join" :/

Domanxsx

Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 29 Jun - 23:53:08

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOMANAXSX JOINED OUR SERVER AND WE SHOT AT HIM XD

I was like, he cant be that far north it wont be him, shoot him so we all opened fire like 1000 bullets and he just screams on TS "ITS ME STOP STOP STOP" And I pissed myself XD he dodged every f***ing bullet and I just died laughing, I fell off my pc chair laughing it was epic :D this guy is in now lol :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Fri 29 Jun - 23:59:19

Domanxsx, DO NOT ENTER A VEHICLE WITH THIS MAN

:D
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Domanxsx Sat 30 Jun - 0:40:14

Z outbreak Journal: Day 3
It was a cold rainy evening, i just wasted my last bolt on an infected and missed, he chased me and others joined in, was being harrased and chased by 3 of them when i found a barn and outsmarted them. I was cold, hungry, no food to be seen. I started to loose hope, taking out my compass i started walking north east, clenching my bolt-less crossbow with my wet cold hands, walking in hope i find some place to stay, i encountered a radio with initials engraved on it "TS-NwA" and i used it, on the other end there were 3 men talking, scavenging, what at that moment i supposed was a city, a village, did not see anything like that around. I was no where near them. Sighted and walked the same plain road again, then i heard them spotting a bandit, a human, someone who is not infected, and i heard "he has a crossbow, im lining up a shot". Looked down and well...I was holding a crossbow...nah, it's just a coincidence, then my heart stopped as a stray bullet swooshed over my head, i fell to the ground yealling "STOP STOP!" all in all, they were friendly, althou i peed a little.....

Thats my end of the story...i hate and love those guys :D

Domanxsx

Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Sat 30 Jun - 3:23:50

Awesome. Welcome to the posse.
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat 30 Jun - 9:58:07

How often is your server restarted guys?

Loki

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 30 Jun - 10:33:40

6am 2pm 10pm
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sat 30 Jun - 22:36:56

Is it possible, that the server resetted all the vehicles?
(We lost our Ural after a restart -> we safe it <- and the ATV at Popeda Dam isnt there too)

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sat 30 Jun - 23:20:30

Ye, losing a ural sucks

Badraven

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 30 Jun - 23:51:45

The server might have removed your vehicles, its just a database error, I can restart it again for you but it'll restart at 6am so if you're going to bed you wont have to worry, should be there in the morning lol :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sun 1 Jul - 7:52:30

still not back :( , im sure that no one could find quobbler to.

[edit]

ATV still missing to...

Badraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sun 1 Jul - 7:55:49

Well if the restart went as scheduled, it has already happened at 6am.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sun 1 Jul - 9:01:31

mind doing a restart a bit earlier then scheduled?

Badraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sun 1 Jul - 10:39:20

I am personally not an admin, wait and see what one say's when they get on.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun 1 Jul - 10:54:17

Who needs bandits when your own clan mates steal your vehicles eh.

Loki

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 1 Jul - 11:33:39

Hey dudes, if your vehicles still aren't back due to the server restart, then 9/10 someone opened up your vehicles gear or got into it without you knowing causing it to need a save and its made it poof due to the server restart. Best advice I can give is go back to their spawn points and try grab 'em again, but as Rocket says "Don't be too attached to your things as you'll loose 'em during the alpha process"

Server restarts at 2pm GMT Badraven so you may aswell wait til then unless its urgent, just prod us on TS and me, Exe, BJN or Bayalay will restart it for ya!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 11:40:02

yes, we now know that a few destroyed tractors are UP again.
So I think, that the cars are resetted. Do you still have your Landrover?

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 1 Jul - 11:50:55

um......umm....I kind of..... headbutted a treeeeeeee and it blew up.....
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 11:56:23

^^ 2 tractors are up again, 1 repaired, 1 almost down

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sun 1 Jul - 13:26:16

So many ural saving points, but im driving one of your old tractors...

Badraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 15:05:21

Even after this restart...Ural isnt there D: we stored some nice stuff in it...I will give you my L85A2 AWS if you bring it back to us. :C

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sun 1 Jul - 22:09:29

Killed someone named zach, he ambused me and qoubble

Badraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sun 1 Jul - 22:12:17

Zach is one of us...
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Sun 1 Jul - 22:13:10

What happens when people ain't on Teamspeak!
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 22:13:39

...then tell your people not to shoot us, while we are sitting at a pond with an ATV and a Tractor...

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sun 1 Jul - 22:15:04

how should we know whos who?

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 22:17:11

asking on direct comm for example, btw, we dont blame you for that.

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Sun 1 Jul - 22:18:31

Nah , our equipement lvl is way higher :) might be usefull to get on nwa ts qoubble

Last edited by Badraven on Sun 1 Jul - 22:20:57; edited 1 time in total

Badraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 1 Jul - 22:20:29

Well said my little ̶p̶̶o̶̶n̶̶y̶ friend.

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 29 Jul - 0:39:38

Just bumping to let you all know next due payment is on August 27th, got plenty of time but if anyone wants to donate for next month please do so! :D only need a target of £20 -nod-
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 29 Jul - 17:12:55

Thanks Loki thumbsup :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Sun 29 Jul - 19:01:33

I also take donations, I promise to give it all towards the server :>
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sun 29 Jul - 19:23:00

Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 10 Aug - 12:15:48

Bamp, still in need of donations for the server! :3 it's pay time on the 24th (so got 2 weeks) :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 15 Sep - 13:10:25

Next due on the 27th! (Of september) Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Tue 18 Sep - 2:46:59

Think the clan DayZ server is dead. We're pretty much all playing on Takistan now anyway, which is a Vilayer thing.
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2