*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop

+2
devilhawk
Shug06
6 posters

Go down

Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop Empty Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop

Post by Shug06 Tue 27 Oct - 14:40:11

I've just installed win7 on my laptop and now I'm being told I've a standard VGA graphics adaptor. I'm sure I'm supposed to have an ATI graphics card built in! sad Any suggestions? And before you say anything, I will not throw, insert or do anything that will either damage or cause discomfort! happy71
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop Empty Re: Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop

Post by Shug06 Tue 27 Oct - 14:55:44

Panic over. Even though I couldn't see the card in my hardware, the system had it detected and had an update for it, just had to go into the control panel and look for it. It's true what they say," the problem with computer's is usually between the keyboard and the seat!" :lol!:
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop Empty Re: Can't find mt graphics card on my laptop

Post by devilhawk Tue 27 Oct - 14:56:01

need more info on what card u have installed, find out in hardware manger in my comp, its under display adapter, or to find more anout ur system then go to your xfire homepage and go to upload gaming rig, do that and then post it up here

devilhawk

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mrdata94 Tue 27 Oct - 14:57:00

:lol!:
mrdata94
mrdata94

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Tue 27 Oct - 15:08:05

oh dont u love it when they post that up at the same time as yu........

devilhawk

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 27 Oct - 15:50:14

ive nicked it Suspect Suspect
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 27 Oct - 15:53:47

"Ok sir pack up your PC and monitor fold away all the mauals and box it all togeather i will send a courier round to collect it"
" So it is broken and our going to fix it"
"No sir on recipt of the PC i`ll issue a full refund"
"Why"
" Beacause sir your to thick to use one."

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Tue 27 Oct - 17:22:16

Orford wrote:"Ok sir pack up your PC and monitor fold away all the mauals and box it all togeather i will send a courier round to collect it"
" So it is broken and our going to fix it"
"No sir on recipt of the PC i`ll issue a full refund"
"Why"
" Beacause sir your to thick to use one."

You maybe right! jumping1 happy71 :lol!:
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Unbernoob Thu 29 Oct - 11:01:53

hahaha
Unbernoob
Unbernoob
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down