*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :)

4 posters

Go down

WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :) Empty WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :)

Post by fatal_error.be Tue 22 Sep - 9:24:16

hey

yesterday i found some need stuff in win 7

WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :) 5mha2o

so to unlock the theme's go to

C/local disk /windows/globalization
WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :) 4kbi3s

OK now ontop off your screen type

/MCT

BINGO 5more folders
know yust go into the theme folder an dubbel klick on it

cya fatal_error
fatal_error.be
fatal_error.be
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :) Empty Re: WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :)

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 22 Sep - 14:57:32

nice find, just done it meself and hes right this works :D
theyre not that much better tbh though
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :) Empty Re: WINDOWS 7 HIDDEN THEME'S how to unlock :)

Post by Shug06 Tue 22 Sep - 17:26:03

Oct 22, then I can do it!
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Tue 22 Sep - 18:05:21

hate to say this but its a bit old, my personal recommendation is to get a folder full of nice wallpapers, and get it to cycle through them and it works really well seeing as I tested it with more than 200 wallpapers, though as I have a second monitor I have ended up using a third party application to allow different wallpapers on the screens (DisplayFusion). Don't suppose theres any students here but it is possible to get a windows 7 upgrade for £30 (from vista/xp), if of course your a student like me.

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fatal_error.be Tue 22 Sep - 19:56:16

Sniperhid wrote:hate to say this but its a bit old, my personal recommendation is to get a folder full of nice wallpapers, and get it to cycle through them and it works really well seeing as I tested it with more than 200 wallpapers, though as I have a second monitor I have ended up using a third party application to allow different wallpapers on the screens (DisplayFusion). Don't suppose theres any students here but it is possible to get a windows 7 upgrade for £30 (from vista/xp), if of course your a student like me.

lol

i don't have wallpaper's

i covert .mwv file and have dreamscene installend geek
fatal_error.be
fatal_error.be
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down