*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasteland: [The Law] Steel

5 posters

Go down

Wasteland: [The Law] Steel  Empty Wasteland: [The Law] Steel

Post by oWn4g3 Sun 13 Jan - 4:03:52

Hey guys,

had a great time on your server today until this player joined and used cheats to kill other players.

Ingame Nick:
[The Law] Steel

I wanted to post the 2 game session here but can't since I am a new member:
If you check arma2.swec.se the sessions are 10672413 and 10701894.
The cheating mainly happened around 3:40-4:20 AM CET.

He played "Independent" and was driving around with his mate Lt. Rider and was using godmode and probably some kind of teleporting as he was always able to catch up and appear really quickly. Apart from that he spammed the typical annoying sounds in voice chat (even when muted). They had a Humvee with a mounted grenade launcher and even two direct RPG7 hits were not enough to destroy the vehicle or hurt the players inside the car. On a later occasion I faced them with my mate shadeN and while we clearly hit the gunner multiple times with L85 and Saiga shots we were not able to kill him at all. Other players had been killed on several occasions too and after each fight cheat accusations could be read in the chat.

I hope something can be done about this player. If you check the server logs or something you will probably see me insulting this guy pretty badly and I want to apologize for that, but cheating is one of the few things I cannot accept in this game at all (especially not if you had awesome hours of gaming before).

Best regards
oWn4g3

oWn4g3

Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Wasteland: [The Law] Steel  Empty Re: Wasteland: [The Law] Steel

Post by Crenshaw Sun 13 Jan - 4:38:32

There is no "hope". If we can check the session you have listed, and he is proven to be cheating (which probably won't be too hard), he WILL be dealt with. Cheating is something we at NwA do not stand for.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sun 13 Jan - 9:21:10

We dont have a wasteland server.

only servers we are running are dayz, Private Arma 2 ace and acre and project reality.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spudjan Sun 13 Jan - 9:44:22

If you filter NWA there are servers that come up, but they have no link to us. I've found myself in this situation before and pretty soon reallised I was in the wrong place. have a look at dayz commander Exe, this is where I encountered the issue.

Could be that other clan from before that wanted us to advertise for them.

oWn4g3, sorry for the bad experience you had mate but like Crenshaw said, we dont take these things lightly and we dont stand for it. Hope you get pointed in the right direction and find the Clan you are looking for.
Spudjan
Spudjan

Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 13 Jan - 10:26:22

Spudjan wrote:... Hope you get pointed in the right direction and find the Clan you are looking for.
<jedi>This isn't the clan you're looking for.</jedi>
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sun 13 Jan - 14:00:15

Ahh, I thought the dude's name was Wasteland: [The Law] Steel.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by oWn4g3 Sun 13 Jan - 14:34:10

Thanks for the responses, when I visited your page and saw that you had a Wasteland Teamspeak Channel I assumed I was lucky.

Will be checking out your DayZ server soon because you seem to be a nice community that take care of their servers and the people playing on them :)

oWn4g3

Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down