Balls of steel!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balls of steel!

Post by Naytdawg on Sat 31 Mar - 17:27:07

So last night we had some amazing games, my co-ordinated mortar attack on kashans airport, and repeat attacks, sorry sug..

followed by a truly EPIC round as US on karballa (i think)

I was SL of in the end 10 players, we had smurfs tag along, and take orders!, we had 2 failed blackhawk insertions, notably on one LZ a poor rpg'r got a full belt of minigun to the center mass and ended up half way accross the map

Special award goes to SGT_marlarky! and his clanging balls of steel!! this bloke and his saw saved our asses more times that i cared to remember, he would just lie in the middle of the road, suprressing everyhting as we moved along the walls, him and sug held of a gary while the rest of the squad ran like little children!

mrs was out, cider was in, i started at 8 and finshed at 2, what a bloody awesome game(s) and thanks to all who was there!
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Balls of steel!

Post by Crenshaw on Sat 31 Mar - 19:31:31

Twas a good read!

-Crenshaw

- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fillsson on Sat 31 Mar - 19:34:32

Don't forget that US got the last cache with only 6 tickets left! EPIC!

marlarky was a funny guy indeed. He always spoke on local so I had to relay everything he said :D

And Nayt almost got busted by the MP, but that's another story Razz

*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw on Sat 31 Mar - 22:02:06

We can't forget the victorious work of the Stryker. Yeah well, ya know... no thanks needed lol

-Crenshaw

- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top