*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wireless Power System

3 posters

Go down

Wireless Power System Empty Wireless Power System

Post by Bang2Rights Fri 24 Jul - 12:58:34

Hi to all,

Might be to everybodys interest, thought it was pretty cool myself. Say goodbye to yer clumsy power cables!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8165928.stm

Have a good day now! happy

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Wireless Power System Empty Re: Wireless Power System

Post by Daze Fri 24 Jul - 16:33:28

Nice
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 24 Jul - 16:40:04

Not looked at ot yet but i assume it works on induction coils from high voltage cables layed in the flooring of the house. A bit like, electricity pilots run at 400,000 volts but if you get a lenth of cable and lay it along the ground underneath a over head cable, it will read a voltage when tested. some thing to do with the magnetic field induction. Not new but applied to house hold goods there are induction coil chargers available now when you stand the item normally low voltage MP3 player on a pad thats wired to the mains and over night it will charge the batt`s.

The only problem is the amount of power used to produce a field big enough for the appliance to draw a charge is masivley more than normal. your house would have to be converted from 240v 13/30amps max to about 500 volts 50amp just to power a TV and a fridge. I for one dont like my electric bill as it is.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Fri 24 Jul - 16:42:14

Orford wrote:Not looked at ot yet but i assume it works on induction coils from high voltage cables layed in the flooring of the house. A bit like, electricity pilots run at 400,000 volts but if you get a lenth of cable and lay it along the ground underneath a over head cable, it will read a voltage when tested. some thing to do with the magnetic field induction. Not new but applied to house hold goods there are induction coil chargers available now when you stand the item normally low voltage MP3 player on a pad thats wired to the mains and over night it will charge the batt`s.

The only problem is the amount of power used to produce a field big enough for the appliance to draw a charge is masivley more than normal. your house would have to be converted from 240v 13/30amps max to about 500 volts 50amp just to power a TV and a fridge. I for one dont like my electric bill as it is.

Pisses on that volcano then! :lol!:

Where did you get all that from??

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down