*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question]

+2
Lovvi
Da-Fort
6 posters

Go down

War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question] Empty War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question]

Post by Da-Fort Wed 17 Oct - 13:39:11

Can you guys tell me what the main differences are between these two games? I have not done any research on these games and I am wondering how good they are compared to each other.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question] Empty Re: War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question]

Post by Lovvi Wed 17 Oct - 17:34:32

Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question] Empty Re: War of the Roses vs Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [Question]

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 17 Oct - 19:07:33

Ooh, nice comparison, and I hadn't realised that Age of Chivalry mod for Half Life had been remade!
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Mon 29 Oct - 9:40:42

Chivalry looks like the more fun of the two. War of the roses was cool, but the melee just felt rubbish (archery was excellent though). Thinking I might get chivalry tonight, anyone have it?

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 29 Oct - 11:22:09

Yup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by shabz47 Mon 29 Oct - 18:30:20

I've spoken to a couple people bout this. I played the original chivalry and really liked it. The melee fighting for WOTR is better though in my opinion. Its just more diverse in the way of the parrying system, its much harder/takes more skill to get melee kills than in chivalry.

WOTR also recently announced that they have hired a team to continue to release content. So far a new game mode, two new maps, and i believe 9 more weapons are slated for release by spring next year.

Another thing to consider is that WOTR has very high graphic quality and may require a better system to fully enjoy it.
shabz47
shabz47
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down