*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong

+3
kerrermanisNL
Jay Scott
capitan
7 posters

Go down

Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong Empty Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong

Post by capitan Mon 17 Oct - 14:07:16

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong

Post by Jay Scott Mon 17 Oct - 14:23:02

Hahaha! the original one made me laugh so HARD until i found out it was fake. =(

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 interview gone wrong

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 17 Oct - 14:49:12

Hahaha, too bad I cant actually listen to it, because it's in dutch. So instead of reading the subtitles I actually know what they are saying (but the original version is very funny ;D)

Allright, here goes at reading the subtitles!

Haha, yep pretty epic :D
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Mon 17 Oct - 14:54:58

That was funny as hell!

What do you mean the original was fake? Yes it looks a lot like a sketch but watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHm6pfj_MXs&feature=player_embedded#!

EDIT: My mistake, 2 seconds on wikipedia confirmed it's a sketch show.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Mon 17 Oct - 15:26:10

aw i didn't realise the original was a fake. however i was stifling my laughter in the office while i watched this, when the presenter just starts cracking up at the mention of big maps and stuff. genius!

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Mon 17 Oct - 18:40:10

Lol that is Tom Van Dyck a belgian actor, this is a sketch, not real, look on google for Boomerang english subtitle, real story there if u wanna laugh
Bagger
Bagger

Registration date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 17 Oct - 20:03:24

I literally wet myself at the "I don't know why you're laughing, the destruction is awesome".. It's just his face :L
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Mon 17 Oct - 21:20:37

The part where he said "they are all so mature" and the guy starts rofl-ing was just on the spot! Even though Ive watched the original several times this still made me laugh quite alot. Doesnt matter if its fake.. its still funny xD

Sonny

Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down