*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything upp with server ?

3 posters

Go down

Anything upp with server ? Empty Anything upp with server ?

Post by Rohzkov Mon 10 Sep - 22:38:55

Cant login with 1725 or 1726.

just get stuck at loading screen. 5 mins later same screen is still showing.
Rohzkov
Rohzkov

Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Anything upp with server ? Empty Re: Anything upp with server ?

Post by ExeTick Mon 10 Sep - 22:44:14

restarted our server now. maybe it works.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 10 Sep - 22:57:07

I would like to take this time to notify you of a couple hours of Private Server Hive Downtime. This downtime will be to upgrade the servers to the latest Dayz version and to apply a LOT of bug fixes to both the Lingor and Chernarus Private servers. The downtime will begin here in just a few mins and last a few hours, we are sorry for the short notice but we have had to select the a time when the most staff could be online and this is that time. We will send another email after the downtime is over to alert you of some small changes you will need to make.

Sorry for the downtime once again.

This email might be the reason why, i'm not sure. was sent at around 3pm English time
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohzkov Tue 11 Sep - 12:11:04

Thx, will give it a shot again.
Rohzkov
Rohzkov

Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 11 Sep - 12:55:42

I would like to take this time to let you know of some important updates that were made to the private servers. We have released the dayz 1.7.2.6 patch for them and made some important bug fixes to the Private Database. This is a mandatory update that you must apply to your server for it to work correctly. In order to apply the update simply go to the mod manager button and install the dayz 1.7.2.6 update, then uninstall and re-install what ever map you are using (Lingor or Chernarus). Once you do that you should be good to go.

We have heard of a couple complaints with people getting stuck at the loading screen even when joining the server from the arma server browser. As a temporary fix simply launch your game and join a random server via the arma server browser then back out of that server and directly join your server using the Remote button on the arma 2 browser. We will be looking into the root of this issue and will hopefully have a fix for it asap.

Once again make sure you follow the instructions above to reduce as many possible issues.

Thanks

new email, I set it all up with the new patch and beta patch, should be goin now :) I also added my version of the Arma Profiles to the Config files so you guys can tweak them if they mess about (exe and heavy)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down