*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Epoch server 10/10/13

5 posters

Go down

NEW Epoch server 10/10/13  Empty NEW Epoch server 10/10/13

Post by kopite73 Thu 10 Oct - 9:31:05

Hello all

after numerous hacking we tried another server provider but they gave us a usa server and this affected the ping and player amount , we have fooked up big time we know.

We have now bought a uk  server with better admin tools and better hack prevention.

We our now able to offer the full AI missions , load in , auto refuel, safe zones with updated traders .

To our regular players again sorry for the pi55ing about , we have paid for  3 months and this is the server and database we will be sticking with.

For those of you who had basses and safe's we will try to sort you out please just ask and bear with us whilst we sort this for you.

We can now add vehicles to the server easy when they start to be sold we can add them randomly to cost / cities etc to help the fresh spawns .

Big thanks to POCOLOCO again with his drunken map editing for us and Vandal for his motivational speeches in team speak .

Hope you all understand why we had to do this and carry on to play and support us going forward .

To the new people welcome and have fun .

Kopite73
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

NEW Epoch server 10/10/13  Empty Re: NEW Epoch server 10/10/13

Post by Jogalot2882 Thu 10 Oct - 10:03:50

Hello
Thanks for informing us.

Just checking quickly as I still not understand all the database stuff on these severs, so we are moving the database form the US server to the UK server right?

This was told to us a few times when we joined the US server that don't worry the database will be moved over, I don't know if you have seen the thing me and blueshroom have built but if we haven't spent 40 hours non stop working on it I would be surprised.

Last edited by Jogalot2882 on Thu 10 Oct - 10:24:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding a few more bits that did'nt copy in)

Jogalot2882

Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Fri 11 Oct - 2:43:41

We got a Mission with loads of building supplies and we've added loads of items to the traders so you can get you base up and running.
Ask a admin nicely and he'll help you out. :)
You a Regular? Ask nicely and You'll receive a truck load of building Supplies. :D

Rules are still the same:
NO PVP or STEALING IN TRADEZONES!
NO WHINING ABOUT PVP!
NO DESTROYING PEOPLES BASES! BLAST A HOLE IN THE WALL OR DESTROY THE DOOR, NO NEED TO LEVEL THE PLACE!
NO HACKING/SCRIPTING OR CHEATING THAT FUCKS UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You wanna do that, do it so everyone else than you can have a legit game!(Why I "say" this? Hackers/Scripters/Cheaters will always be here, I just ask them to not f**k it up for everyone else but them selves.)
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE 4 SIMPLE RULES WILL GET YOU BANNED, EITHER TIMED OR PERMANENT!
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Fri 11 Oct - 14:58:42

Dayz installed ready to get back on the saddle.

Server needs a restart btw not letting people in 15:02 UK Time
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 11 Oct - 16:05:44

restarted thanks working now
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Sun 13 Oct - 14:10:31

MasterG wrote:We got a Mission with loads of building supplies and we've added loads of items to the traders so you can get you base up and running.
Ask a admin nicely and he'll help you out. :)
You a Regular? Ask nicely and You'll receive a truck load of building Supplies. :D

Rules are still the same:
NO PVP or STEALING IN TRADEZONES!
NO WHINING ABOUT PVP!
NO DESTROYING PEOPLES BASES! BLAST A HOLE IN THE WALL OR DESTROY THE DOOR, NO NEED TO LEVEL THE PLACE!
NO HACKING/SCRIPTING OR CHEATING THAT FUCKS UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You wanna do that, do it so everyone else than you can have a legit game!(Why I "say" this? Hackers/Scripters/Cheaters will always be here, I just ask them to not f**k it up for everyone else but them selves.)
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE 4 SIMPLE RULES WILL GET YOU BANNED, EITHER TIMED OR PERMANENT!
Shouldn't boyd..sorry i mean vandal be perma banned by now? :p

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down