*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car

4 posters

Go down

Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car Empty Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car

Post by Zach Sun 19 Feb - 1:24:26

Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car 54808b-4

Zach

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car Empty Re: Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car

Post by Jay Scott Sun 19 Feb - 1:36:54

Hahaa! they was just about to go grab some kits from the cache. We walked right past that cache.. stopped there having a talk about random s**t! 6 dudes was in that car and Light_Stryker only got 5 kills ??? why was that.

Good round :)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car Empty Re: Effects of AT4 on Overloaded Family Car

Post by Zach Sun 19 Feb - 1:40:48

Sorry about the crap quality. I'll try to get a better version up soon after I figure out how to make a Youtube account.

Zach

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Sun 19 Feb - 9:07:44

Quality's fine man, definitely see-able and everything Razz

Great shot though! Wink
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Sun 19 Feb - 9:57:10

haha thats brilliant. how did you get the spectator view though?
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Sun 19 Feb - 10:09:25

stormy4528 wrote:haha thats brilliant. how did you get the spectator view though?

Download the BattleRecorder files from the homepage by clicking on either AAS or INS server and place .bf2 file(s) in Documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/Default/demos/. After that just start PR and go to Barracks -> Replays -> click start and boom you have an old recorded game that can be viewed from any angle.

Zach

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Sun 19 Feb - 17:42:28

so this records every game from every angle from when i put that file in there? and wait.. what do i do? where can i get these files?
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Sun 19 Feb - 17:54:55

stormy4528 wrote:so this records every game from every angle from when i put that file in there? and wait.. what do i do? where can i get these files?

You can move the camera anywhere you want on the map whether it be player cam or free cam. You can download the files from the homepage. Look under the text that tell the story of NwA and you'll see a section labelled "Demos." Click on either AAS or INS server for the respective files (no password or username is required). Download a file and place it in Documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/Default/demos/. Once the BR file has been placed there simply start up PR and head to Barracks -> Replays -> select the proper file and load it up. It will load like a regular game and once you're in you can move the camera about the map, change playback speeds, etc. Hope that helps!

Zach

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Sun 19 Feb - 17:56:53

oh s**t i get it, so thats every game for the last... week or so on the server. cheers guys very helpful:)
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down