*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin

3 posters

Go down

Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin Empty Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin

Post by Voodoo Mon 16 Jan - 16:34:06

I convince Bagger to get on PR with me, Operation Marlin, Insurgency :D I've got my trusty C14 Timberwolf, Bagger's got his Binoculars ready spotting for me, with a HAT kit ready for anything coming our way with wheels. We move to a rooftop, we find 3 people, drop them all. Then, Bagger gets my attention "Cache on that mark, on the little roof!" - We both get excited. Bagger preps his HAT whilst I'm sat there urging him to fire it.. I start recording here, and hope it works. Well, JUST before Bagger clicks the trigger, we get mowed down in an AK-47 fire.

I thought "Thank christ I recorded that, It'll be hillarious". Didn't record, Double FML.

Can anyone show me how to set up battlerecorder? I won't be able to get our reactions back, but at least I can show you the guy creeping up on us :(
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin Empty Re: Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin

Post by Bagger Mon 16 Jan - 18:32:17

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT, il look into it myself :D
Bagger
Bagger

Registration date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin Empty Re: Double FML with Bagger on Op. Marlin

Post by MIDGET Mon 16 Jan - 18:42:20

battle recorder is on home page mate just need the time the round finished and download the corosponding file then open it in barracks then demos

u need to put the demo file after u download in documents/battlefeild/profiles/demos

hope this helps

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 16 Jan - 18:53:07

I know how to whack it in, but I don't have the folder :/
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 16 Jan - 18:55:49

u know what time it was ?

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 16 Jan - 18:59:41

Nope.. Last night, it'd be about 9 o'clock (since your UK aswell) at a guess mate :/
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 16 Jan - 19:03:20

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 16 Jan - 19:14:00

Oh, I chose a crap time there then didn't I? Wink
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 16 Jan - 19:16:09

just download both mate and delete the wrong one lol hope i helped

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Mon 16 Jan - 20:32:40

omg its realy funny!
Bagger
Bagger

Registration date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down