*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arma 2 OA 1.60 patch

Go down

Arma 2 OA 1.60 patch Empty Arma 2 OA 1.60 patch

Post by Da-Fort Thu 22 Dec - 23:38:15

Straight from Steam news page

PC shooter ArmA 2 gets a massive Christmas update today encompassing all expansions and DLC, Bohemia Interactive has announced.

New additions include an FXAA anti-aliasing mode for Operation Arrowhead, alongside a number of performance tweaks and bug fixes.

See a list of selected highlights below.
Operation Arrowhead patched to 1.60

• New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
  • Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes a number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
  • Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
  • Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
  • AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
  • Aircraft & Helicopter simulation received slight improvements
  • ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most annoying bugs
  • Numerous other small bugs/glitches fixed
Arma 2 patched to 1.11
  • Numerous bug fixes, multiplayer code tweaks and mission fixes
  • ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of the most annoying bugs
Arma 2: Free patched to 1.11
  • MP Code brought into line with Arma 2 for compatibility
BAF patched to 1.03 and PMC patched to 1.02
  • Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included.

So you don't have to get the beta patch to play 1.60 anymore as it has been released. I am looking forward to playing Arma again. This has been a pleasant suprise to me because I recently updated ACE/ACRE. The most interesting fix in the patch is the rubberbanding fix. Hopefully we'll never see it rear it's ugly head ever again. Chopper autohover has also been fixed, previously it would see-saw back and forth and was kind of annoying especially for the gunner. And ofcourse AI improvements, who doesn't like these? The last one really helped with convoys but improving it more and supporting the game is something that I'm really happy about.

You can download the official patch from the Arma 2 website or from Steam.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down