*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!

5 posters

Go down

Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!  Empty Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!

Post by Voodoo Thu 10 Nov - 0:33:29

BF4 Confirmed

I'm happy to see the franchise continue.. but BF3 has only just released, with the untapped (as of yet) potential with DLC/Patching etc.. I'd be happy to play BF4 - in the next 2-3+ years. I'd assume a BC3/Mirrors Edge 2 would be in the middle of that, and apparently DICE said something about their being a minimum of 2 years inbetween each BF, and rightly so.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!  Empty Re: Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!

Post by Nixy23 Thu 10 Nov - 9:33:29

They also announced a new CoD the same night MW3 got released. It seems to be the trend. To keep the people warm.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!  Empty Re: Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!

Post by kerrermanisNL Thu 10 Nov - 10:55:27

As long as there is atleast 2 years in between i'm good with that
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Thu 10 Nov - 11:19:01

2006>2011 for The Elder Scrolls. 12 more hours! :D
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Thu 10 Nov - 13:21:30

I got TES:V on tuesday, but couldnt play because of steam! That has annoyed me these last couple of days, but it's almost time! :D
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Thu 10 Nov - 13:47:16

kerrermanisNL wrote:I got TES:V on tuesday, but couldnt play because of steam! That has annoyed me these last couple of days, but it's almost time! :D

Same here.. Free Record Shop ftw Razz I've been annoyed by the icon on my desktop every time I boot it up :(
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Thu 10 Nov - 14:13:15

Midnight opening in game tonight! I'm there!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Thu 10 Nov - 14:17:44

It'll be lying on my doormat when i get home today, but steamworks be damned! have to wait til midnight and work tomorrow :(

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Thu 10 Nov - 14:18:43

Naytdawg wrote:Midnight opening in game tonight! I'm there!

Got it preloaded and ready to play in 8hours and 43 minutes!
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Thu 10 Nov - 14:43:37

Nixy23 wrote:

Free Record Shop ftw Razz

Another one? It's been out for like a WEEK!  Rage-face

I hate the FRS! I work at Music Store, so that's my sworn enemy!!! Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Thu 10 Nov - 14:46:40

I don't have one of those where I live, so.. I can't quite help it Wink
Nixy23
Nixy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down