*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week

5 posters

Go down

Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week Empty Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week

Post by OnePigeon Sat 13 Aug - 22:15:54

Hi folks,

I decided to try and record a few games, see if I could get fraps to work properly and these are what I came up with. The sound is occasionally a little bit echoey and I believe the SL channel maybe a bit loud but hopefully these are teething problems.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OnePigeonPR#p/u

I managed to get a whole (edited) round on Muttrah, luckily my only ever game on there where I have lasted the whole thing and not died. *smug*. This round was really made by my squad, who were excellent.

There is part of a round on Fools Road during the week with Danger squadleading and also a couple of test videos as insurgent on Ramiel.

Have a watch and see what you think, I've tried to include the exciting bits warts and all. So please leave any comments/criticisms and if people like them I'll try and record some more in the near future.

OP

OnePigeon
OnePigeon

Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week Empty Re: Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week

Post by Jay Scott Sat 13 Aug - 23:18:17

What a Face= thumbsup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week Empty Re: Muttrah Yesterday & Fools Road during the week

Post by Danger_6 Sat 13 Aug - 23:29:30

Nice work Pigeon Razz. Make sure to record a better round of PR for me when I squad lead :L
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sun 14 Aug - 0:26:56

Nice video's Pigeon! I'd like to see some more! BTW great attack/defend on that AAS
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePigeon Sun 14 Aug - 8:27:12

Danger_6 wrote:Nice work Pigeon Razz. Make sure to record a better round of PR for me when I squad lead :L

Heh. I remember that being a good round! Although fraps decided to cut out at one point when I alt-tabbed to adjust mumble so I missed some good bits.

kerrermanisNL wrote:Nice video's Pigeon! I'd like to see some more! BTW great attack/defend on that AAS

Thanks very much. I'm going to try and do some more this week when I have time. Probably starting tomorrow evening.
OnePigeon
OnePigeon

Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by curry-chicken Sun 14 Aug - 14:14:43

wait what anders was playing? :D
curry-chicken
curry-chicken

Registration date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down