*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks)

+3
kerrermanisNL
Voodoo
Xazper
7 posters

Go down

Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks) Empty Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks)

Post by Xazper Thu 3 Nov - 23:20:48

Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks) Empty Re: Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks)

Post by Voodoo Thu 3 Nov - 23:24:33

0:19.. Someone's been playing CoD recently Wink

And yeah, it's awesome! Pretty bad piloting by the pilot though.. and I'm in it! At least in voice :')
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks) Empty Re: Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks)

Post by kerrermanisNL Thu 3 Nov - 23:42:07

Haha, love the cheeky laugh at the end
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 3 Nov - 23:54:09

At first he came in and I was all "OMG omgomg this is PERFECT!" Boom! then I was like "WHAT? is he still flying?" then he dissapeared behind the building and I thought he was going to land on the other side but then he came around and I was like "AHHH HE'S GONNA CRUSH ME!" and then they all died lol...
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 4 Nov - 10:06:49

Vezy good Xazper vezy good!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Fri 4 Nov - 11:29:17

The thing is: When do Huey pilots ever NOT fail ;P?
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Fri 4 Nov - 15:32:51

Damn airtanks. You can actually land them in front of a LAT, head on, then take back off, roadkill the guy who shot at you (whilst under small arms fire from his whole squad), then land a squad in the same place (still under fire) and then take off again to get repaired. Thank gawd they don't have door gunners.

Grey smoke.

Though to be honest you should have waited and then shot the pilots out with it Wink

I see a lot of Huey win there.. But why didn't he land them on the roof?!

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Fri 4 Nov - 15:38:26

I want automatic nade launchers to be mounted as door guns for huey lolol.

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Fri 4 Nov - 17:37:32

Actually, I saw the guy land on our carrier, he was called "Rhizza", the second he touched down his engine had just started to flame so he got quite lucky it wasn't a deeper drop!
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Fri 4 Nov - 18:58:19

In retrospect there was almost no small arms fire going into that helicopter, so I was exaggerating slightly.

The sheer confidence that all that armour gives pilots is ridiculous though, this is a 1960's vintage Aluminium airframe/design.

Mikemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 4 Nov - 21:05:00

I should at least have penetrated through the glass and killed a few people inside
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Sat 5 Nov - 15:08:37

In the words of Marcellus Wallace

Another Huey fail video by Xazper (Muttrah docks) Draft_lens5473442module41719952photo_1245683442pulpMarsellusWallace

Muthafucker..

Mikemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down