*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation

3 posters

Go down

A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation Empty A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation

Post by MeKillHatch Tue 19 Jul - 4:11:05

Crossposting from the Official forums, I hope that is okay :)
Hey TftF! :-o
A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation Unp7V
I'll let the video speak for itself as I am well tired after waiting for the upload to complete (6 uploading hours total, I'm not on the best connection as I am visiting family).
It's footage from a really good game me and a couple of my friends had on the PRTA server, on the map Operation Archer.
This edited video is one hour long, and it contains a lot of action throughout. There are calm sections of the video left in to reflect what PR also is: a game of patience.
I think you will find something interesting in all sections of the video Wink

Please let me know what you think of the video, I enjoy your comments as always!
I will perhaps write something more later today but for now, please enjoy: 😄
Now I forgot to let the video speak for itself! Oh well, there is plenty of video that can still say something if it wants. :o
I might get around to adding English subtitles for the Danish bits tomorrow.
edit: Oh yeah, check the description of the video as well.
:D
See you all in-game!
PS. shoutout to Bidie for being a responsive pilot and to Moonik_34 for being a solid commander throughout! Good playing with you! :D

MeKillHatch

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation Empty Re: A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation

Post by KingPaavo Tue 19 Jul - 8:51:52

I played on this same round in Brainlaags Canadian inf.squad (sq 6). Nice to see the same round from another squad's perspective! Good squad leading there, nice job! A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation 879428

KingPaavo

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation Empty Re: A whole hour of awesome 0.966! - Operation Improvisation

Post by Jay Scott Tue 19 Jul - 11:07:56

What a Face=thumbsup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down