*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albasrah 3+ hour game

4 posters

Go down

Albasrah 3+ hour game Empty Albasrah 3+ hour game

Post by Liguster Sat 4 Dec - 2:14:51

The 3rd december I played an awesome round on albasrah as brit. It started with only around 4 guys on the server (3 active). When I joined we had the first intel allready, so I joined Ivan in a landrover drove towards the cache, we drove in took it out and escaped for some "doing nothing". The Ivan drove around on the map building fobs as couple of other guys joined the server.

Somehow I ended up with shots_sniper in a two man (ninja) squad. Shot had seen a lot of insurgents around the refinery, so we ninjaed our way through the refinery with a techie sometimes passing by a few meters and clear line of sight. But we found a cache and took it out - without any casualties. :)
2 man squad

Somehow we gained intel very quickly (not actual intel) by for instace a firebase going down.
Cache there aswell.
3 to 6 an squad

RPG firing at us 200 meters from main. We stop and check the compound, what do we find - a cache. goodidea
6 man squad

The only hard cache were the last one. There was sround 40 players on the server at that time, and we had APC support, but all bridges to the islands were taken out and we knew (actual intel) that both caches were around there. And we could not get logi trucks all the way down there fast enough. We ended up with a 20 minut long INF assault, and finally we managed, wit h5 minutes left, to get the last cache.

That was an awesome round. :D
Liguster
Liguster

Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Albasrah 3+ hour game Empty Re: Albasrah 3+ hour game

Post by kopite73 Sat 4 Dec - 9:00:57

sounds like you had fun mate ivan is a good guy and shots to team up with , i think you would like it in our ts , welcome to the forum and if you want post in the ts section and we can sort you some details .

PS if you act quick you might see we are also recruiting at the mo
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 4 Dec - 10:26:18

I would like to correct your story if I may Liguster.

My self and hitmanrules killed the last cache with an APC.

We had been covering the fob near the southern FOB for ages when we noticed there was only 10 mins remaining and we had 350 tickets remaining. We decided to break all the usual rules regarding armour and pushed on into the city. As we circled around mosque and came to the river we saw a RPG guy come from a small shack right on the cache marker.
We killed him and then poured heat through te window and boom 7/7 caches gone round won!!

Anway credit where credit is due good job by all brits.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Sat 4 Dec - 10:56:44

Haha, Me and Selemiester were rolling the warrior around for a good hour, We practically levelled the housing near the Cache south to our mainbase.

I think I had like, 26 kills, and 3 deaths? Silly driver ditched me next to a squad of Insurgents, 2nd the driver got mined (That I clearly shouted) and the next was another mine, that I spotted and he said "I'll drive around it!". I wouldn't of minded, but it was on a bridge. A small bridge.

Anyways, Great game last night :D
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Liguster Sat 4 Dec - 22:52:50

Damn you Vandal :)
i'm pretty sure that it was INF that took out the last cache.
But I was at the back suppresing the enemies when (Ivan?) and a couple of guys assaulted the palads cache, they went in there and phosed something so didn't see it myself, but you might have taken out the other cache at the same time.

I actually saw your APC drive into the city.
Thanks for the ride, just a shame that we couldn't get the CSB up.
Liguster
Liguster

Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 4 Dec - 23:19:52

When those mortars started coming in it was hectic on that FOB

A shame we couldn't cross to support the inf. We would had that cache easily.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down