*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him?

+2
Nixy23
MeKillHatch
6 posters

Go down

Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him? Empty Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him?

Post by MeKillHatch Tue 12 Jul - 15:35:30

Hi NwA forum! I'm crossposting from the official PR forum, hope that's alright :)
I am a Danish player known in-game as Abrah or MeKillHatch who has played the PR for a long time, and I recently started recording some of my sessions. Here is the result of some editing I did after a good round on the NwA server. I hope you enjoy! Wink
From the video description from YouTube:
I had been using the militia HAT kit for the most of the round, destroying many armored vehicles in the northren part of the map. When an enemy Tank was reported near the southren bridge, I packed my RPG-7 and went hunting. Little did I know that I would be getting far into the South City area.

I will make more when I have the time, and if you like the video I will also post them here :)

I enjoy playing on the NwA server, hope to see you all in-game!

Okay I found a little more footage from earlier that same round. It's just me showing off my squad's recent vehicle kills and a couple of lucky kills.😄

MeKillHatch

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him? Empty Re: Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him?

Post by Nixy23 Tue 12 Jul - 16:00:24

Aha, so you were the bas***d that kept ambushing our armour there.

I had to avoid that passage in the scimitar all round because we knew someone was there, camping. However most our other armour did not listen that well >.<
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him? Empty Re: Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him?

Post by Viglen Tue 12 Jul - 16:07:06

Welcome to the forum that was my tank you killed (i was gunner fillson was driver) we had been hit previously by your tank so was slightly damaged but nice going :) its weird seeing it from the enemys point of view

Thanks for uploading it
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MeKillHatch Tue 12 Jul - 16:30:28

Yeah that was me, sorry about that chaps - I can't just help myself when I see a target!
Haha, it's fun to get a different perspective on a match, which is part of why I uploaded it, even though you sometimes see yourself killed.
Dang, now I almost feel bad you guys Razz

Nixy23, you did the right thing avoiding the northren path - I was suprised so much british armor chose our way after a while. :)

MeKillHatch

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Tue 12 Jul - 16:39:05

It's fun, being kept on your toes. HAT's can be really annoying Razz
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 13 Jul - 18:51:45

LOL scottys Team Chat on the 1st vid,

somthing like " my penis is so big I need a middle shin pad when play football" LMFAO Dragon Fly Tank Hunter - Did you get him? 757254
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthgato Fri 15 Jul - 0:52:16

That Lynx buzzin' around, making Scotty mad :D
I got hit by an AP round from the T62 in the Lynx and made it back to base. Won't happen in .96 anymore D:
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 15 Jul - 5:40:37

Hey Abrah, nice vid mate.. glad your enjoying your games on the server. feel free to join us on Teamspeak3. Always good to see you on the server!

*NwA* Scotty
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down