*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar

+8
Nixy23
capitan
Robskiet
speedhound1-WYD-
Viglen
Jay Scott
bullyhouse
Stealthgato
12 posters

Go down

IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Empty IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar

Post by Stealthgato Sun 26 Jun - 21:17:29

Just now, IlikegirlsImstraight and willies were glitching at Taliban main and TK'd me and left when I caught them:
IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Screen029l
IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Screen028c
IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Screen030t
IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Screen026e
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Empty Re: IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar

Post by bullyhouse Sun 26 Jun - 21:41:47

thanks for the heads up mate. this will be dealt with accordingly.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Empty Re: IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar

Post by Jay Scott Sun 26 Jun - 22:46:46

Nice one Stealth!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Sun 26 Jun - 23:29:09

Good one stealth IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar 879428
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Mon 27 Jun - 1:44:52

hate dickheads like this, why have they even bothered to DL PR only to grief, wankers......thankyou stealth, one of the red admins will ban these 2 for ever never to come back..ever...

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthgato Mon 27 Jun - 2:08:12

Oh btw guys, I just noticed on the hackers named and shamed thread there's a guy named MaddogGB007, and when looking at a funny picture I took today I see he was in the server:
IlikegirlsImstraight and willies glitching and TK'ing in Lashkar Screen031u
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 27 Jun - 2:17:52

stealth, you beast!
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Mon 27 Jun - 2:19:27

Thats interesting stealth i have played with maddog he seems a bit old and slow? lol maybe thats why he needs hacks
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthgato Mon 27 Jun - 2:21:00

I don't know, never played with him, just thought it was odd he was in a cheater list and was back on the server, maybe he got rehabilitated or something.
Stealthgato
Stealthgato

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Mon 27 Jun - 2:22:42

Kinda like a greifer rehab? i like it lets send Vincent there at once
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Mon 27 Jun - 9:20:46

Officer stealth on the case! Maybe you can be our undercover clan member, spying on noobs

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Mon 27 Jun - 9:36:39

Viglen wrote:Kinda like a greifer rehab? i like it lets send Vincent there at once

I concur! =D
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by curry-chicken Mon 27 Jun - 14:47:57

ive to say MaddogGB007 did a awesome job as CO on kashan. hes was coordinating the AA guard for my tanks and repaired us when ever it was needed.

Curry.
curry-chicken
curry-chicken

Registration date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 27 Jun - 14:59:56

they dont call you stealth for nothin.

please refrain from talkin about hackers in public forum thanks .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Mon 27 Jun - 15:13:00

capitan wrote:Officer stealth on the case! Maybe you can be our undercover clan member, spying on noobs

I once saw undercover admin on the server Shocked

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 27 Jun - 15:38:30

Tarranauha200 wrote:I once saw undercover admin on the server Shocked

If you think you saw one, you didn't. Wink
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Mon 27 Jun - 16:56:59

Yeah, I think he wasnt admin. Lack of sleep makes you think all kinda things.

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down