*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11

2 posters

Go down

Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11 Empty Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11

Post by KingPaavo Tue 14 Jun - 11:02:25

Hey,

A pretty decent round last night in Jabal. I played in the APC squad on the US side, and allthough we got blasted away a few times I think we did ok. On rememberable moment was when our APC got hit by a LAT in very close range. We managed to jump out before it exploded (getting injured in the process), and engaged the full inf squad 25m next to us. I killed 3 enemies with my crewman kits M4, while some other people on US team killed the rest of the enemy squad. It was funny, because they were just laying down hugging each other, totally unprepared to fight back a petty crewman.

It was also nice to have some communication with infantry squads via mumble SL channel. I was the APC squad leader, and also a driver at the same time. We had 2 APCs in the squad. So basically I communicated to my gunner via mumble, the other APC via VOIP, and the other squads via mumble SL channel. We also had a couple of great guys as support infantry in the squad. Thinking about it afterwards, I think it might be more effective to not SL and drive at the same time (multitasking at it's worst). Perhaps the SL could ride in the APC and concentrate on the strategy & team coordination, and also provide ears for the crewmen occationaly.

KingPaavo

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11 Empty Re: Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 14 Jun - 13:02:35

Hehe, Hardcore and I did the same thing when we bailed out.

BEWARE THE ENRAGED CREWMEN!!!

Yeah, multitasking is annoying. I was also in SL channel so I could monitor and occasionally talk directly, but it can get quite distracting.

Was bit of a frustrating round - very little contact until a HAT found us - but I didn't let it get to me. :D

Oh, yes. I got a shot of the scoreboard at the end.

Jabal Al Burjaeh 13.6.11 Screen10
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down