*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabal Al Burj (6/12/10)

3 posters

Go down

Jabal Al Burj (6/12/10) Empty Jabal Al Burj (6/12/10)

Post by Voodoo Mon 6 Dec - 22:08:50

Just a quick moment here, I got into the game on Jabal, Had a good pilot called DonDOOM, I was in Vincents squad and we thought It'd be fun to go to the upper dam. I said I was going AFK when we took off, I came back to having a dead pilot next to me, a BMP Firing shells nearby, And our squad pretty pinned. I thought i'd do the honours of saying 'WTF HAPPENED??' whilst Vincent just laughed at me. I grabbed a pilot's kit and attempted to return this huey (That was teetering dangerously close to the edge of the dam) over a BMP and a squad of enemy troops. I flew over a small hill and nearly clipped a MEC guy in the face with the Landing rails (Should of flown lower then!) and nearly nosedived into the sea when the BMP spotted me. I was praying just to make it out alive. I touched down on the carrier, and quite simply told Don "Eerm. Well, I've left my HAT kit the-" "AGAIN?" "Yup!". Off we went, Only to find the MEC had pushed there! We landed on the Helipad, and I found some ladders down.I Looked over "I'll take a qui-" when an MG3 ripped me apart. Not good for me, But.. Wow, It was a funny game!

All in all, the MEC pounded us, But it was one of the funniest games i've had just for that moment!
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Jabal Al Burj (6/12/10) Empty Re: Jabal Al Burj (6/12/10)

Post by H.sta Mon 6 Dec - 22:16:06

how did the game end? if it was the same i Played i had to leave with 121 tickets left. just after taking back west beach
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Mon 6 Dec - 23:30:18

MEC won by 141-0 I think? We definitely lost, I remember the Huey pilot's contemplating suicide rams into the MEC APC's haha :D

Yeah, they took west because we had that FOB at the edge of the map, and the BMP thought it'd be a smashing idea to traverse the hill and explore, I think it got TOW'ed though. Nobody decided to go to east, we lost that also, and We lost epically :)
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tue 7 Dec - 6:38:26

That was one hell of a game xD

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down