*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

login... the remember me bit dont worky

4 posters

Go down

login... the remember me bit dont worky Empty login... the remember me bit dont worky

Post by Dark1979 Tue 17 Feb - 21:03:12

K guys, the remember me has never worked.. is it just me ?? Or is it a site bug ?? Only askin coz i hate remembering stuff, and it nrly impossible as i drink lots of vodka LOL

Help :D

Dark1979

Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

login... the remember me bit dont worky Empty Re: login... the remember me bit dont worky

Post by kopite73 Tue 17 Feb - 21:13:22

it worked fora about a week, daze probaly broke itbarkes every thin else.... :lol!: :lol!: happy71 happy71 jocolor jocolor 👅 👅 :lol: :D
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

login... the remember me bit dont worky Empty Re: login... the remember me bit dont worky

Post by Daze Tue 17 Feb - 23:17:14

Thanks Kop;

Dark try this link & let me know of ot works pls bounce

*NwA*
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1979 Wed 18 Feb - 10:21:32

The linky took me to the main forum page !! Dunno if it was s'pose to do that LOL..

Dark1979

Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Wed 18 Feb - 11:11:52

Yes try loging in from that page copy the address in your web bar http://nwa-clan,darkbb.com then delete *NwA* from your fav's. open Interner explorer past the link you copied & log in from there.
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Wed 18 Feb - 16:10:39

works for me. the normal www.nwa-clsn.com dosnt remember the login but the added bit makes it possible.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down