*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long login time & Disconnecting graphics.

+4
Jay Scott
Bounty
deadly22sniper
JToTheDog
8 posters

Go down

Long login time & Disconnecting graphics. Empty Long login time & Disconnecting graphics.

Post by JToTheDog Sat 18 Jun - 13:48:13

Hey.

I'm getting tired of my extremely long log-in time in PR. It takes around 1.30 too 2:00 minutes.
Anybody know why?

Also, I recently tried to "up" my graphics a bit. I changed my AA to 2x (usually off) and one other small change. Somehow, these graphics changes makes PR randomly log out (not crash) to the main screen so I have to log in again with a "You dropped connection" (or something) message. It also happens when I press Esc some times...
Any ideas?
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Long login time & Disconnecting graphics. Empty Re: Long login time & Disconnecting graphics.

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 18 Jun - 14:03:11

Do you mean logging into the authentication server, or loading into a game server?
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Long login time & Disconnecting graphics. Empty Re: Long login time & Disconnecting graphics.

Post by Bounty Sat 18 Jun - 14:08:54

Upping the graphics is wearing on your hardware, it cant process all the stuff your giving it and so BF2 cannot maintain working order, it crashes when too much stuff gets put in it.
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 18 Jun - 14:14:42

Medium everything FTW!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Sat 18 Jun - 15:11:52

A bit unclear as usual.
I mean the authentication server.

Bownty wrote:Upping the graphics is wearing on your hardware, it cant process all the stuff your giving it and so BF2 cannot maintain working order, it crashes when too much stuff gets put in it.
That's just the thing. It does not crash, as I wrote. It just kicks me out to the authentication screen.

Hah, I think you'll appreciate this Jay scott:

Medium/Lagom
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Sat 18 Jun - 19:00:46

Clear cache and try gamebooster.

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Sat 18 Jun - 19:09:04

Thanks Tarran. Just delete the whole thing?
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Sat 18 Jun - 19:32:10

Yup, whole cache folder. PR will make new one when you start game.

Tarranauha200

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Wed 22 Jun - 12:21:39

Thanks for the suggestions. Still logges me to Authentication when pressing ESC from time to time.

The long Authentication is still. 90-120 sec.

Edit: Gamebooster is a goo thing anyway. Thanks.
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 22 Jun - 14:04:15

you need to delet your bf3 registry keys and then delete the lot i did thsi last week now log in in 5 seconds lol its on the ea support site look up how to remove bf2 completely.
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Wed 22 Jun - 14:21:36

Kop haves bf3 already?
Damn you are ninja :lol!:

Tarranauha200

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 22 Jun - 23:08:34

Oh yes! Just remembered! Delete/prune your favorites list in BF, that's another reason for long log-in times as it checks the servers when you log in.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Thu 23 Jun - 15:20:38

lol tarra want a copy .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Thu 23 Jun - 21:52:34

Jay Scott wrote:Medium everything FTW!

graphics on low, it dont draw as far, so the bush the enemy thinks he is hiding behind, you cant see! lol
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Fri 24 Jun - 2:49:37

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by JToTheDog Fri 24 Jun - 10:00:08

Thanks everyone for the help
Thanks you Speed.
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 24 Jun - 18:24:45

lol bully!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down