*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fella's just stopping by to update you

Go down

Hello fella's just stopping by to update you Empty Hello fella's just stopping by to update you

Post by Alligator Wed 9 Mar - 23:34:26

Hey all its =EoR= Alligtor former {SAS} Alligator,

Just wanted to stop by and update you on the latest news. The SAS Clan has dis banned and the clan members and I have started another clan. We are known as the Eyes of Revolution. =EoR=Clan. I still act in the public relations roll and I wanted to stop by and let you know where we can be reached for scrims or other clan activities. I am reaching out to all our clan affiliates and letting all of you know that we are still moving forward and making a lot of progress. One thing I would like to touch on before I go is that we are having TGIF not only in our team speak server but we invite others to come and hang out with us and have a nice time and do some gaming too! Two weeks ago we invited our clan bro's from {IB}Clan and the =EX=Clan over to our team speak to hang out and have some fun and the turn out was huge. We have a 30slot team speak and it was full the entire night and into the next day. I have never seen anything like it. We decided to do it again last week and the same response we RAW, and SOC Clans over and it turned out the same way. We have decided to kick this in another direction and we are going to rotate it around in each of the affiliate clan sites to bump up support and moral and just some good clean hang out fun. I mean its like being in the club with all these guys you know and some you don't but you get a chance to meet different people with like minded things you get into, one being gaming and we all do that. So in a couple of weeks I will come back and see if you all would like to participate in this or if you would like to just stop over when we are having it at our team speak or our other clan affilates. Let us hear from you on this either way. You can find me =EoR= Alligator at the below website.

eorclan.net

Thanks bros

Gator
:D

Alligator

Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down