*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK | SSG ArmA 2 Training / Testing

2 posters

Go down

UK | SSG ArmA 2 Training / Testing Empty UK | SSG ArmA 2 Training / Testing

Post by PR.Rob.Mcloughlin Tue 1 Mar - 4:31:58

Hi guys,

Recently i have rented a 10 slot arma 2 server to test, if one, training on arma 2 would be any good, and two, if it would be worth getting a coop server for the PR ArmA 2 release.

So, if you have ArmA 2, and feel like kicking back in one of our training session missions, or playing warfare, come join us on our server, i will talk to vandal, hopefully get the server IP on. And give us honest feed back about the session you have with us.

The training sessions will be evaluating how training in ArmA 2 compares to the PR BF2 training. You don't have to listen, just give me feed back on here about which you prefer.

The warfare mission, for those who haven't played this mode, is a mission, where you are tasked to take towns, and do recons. You buy your own weapons, and units, and run your squad. For this, we have been disabling the AI, the doing Player run AI squads. At the moment it is strictly infantry based, but plan to introduce vehicles into it.

Thanks lads.

PR.Rob.Mcloughlin

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

UK | SSG ArmA 2 Training / Testing Empty Re: UK | SSG ArmA 2 Training / Testing

Post by Jay Scott Tue 1 Mar - 22:39:43

ArmA Gives me motion sickness.

Suspect
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down