*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 the story so far.......................

+8
capitan
deadly22sniper
Bounty
Snippers
kopite73
Recon
bullyhouse
Daze
12 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 the story so far....................... Empty Battlefield 3 the story so far.......................

Post by Daze Sat 5 Feb - 9:48:27

Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 the story so far....................... Empty Re: Battlefield 3 the story so far.......................

Post by bullyhouse Sat 5 Feb - 10:09:51

bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 the story so far....................... Empty Re: Battlefield 3 the story so far.......................

Post by Recon Sat 5 Feb - 10:15:34

Recon

Registration date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 5 Feb - 10:30:31

ok im svaing some holidays for when it comes out i cant wait to do some bunny hoping again, oh and i dont half misssssssss my jihad jeeps . can ya smell what the kop is cooking booooooom lol ...
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Sat 5 Feb - 10:56:24

Heres to hoping it's actually decent, battlefield 2 is the bees knees, sadly BC2 lost a lot of what made BF2 epic. No Longer a PC exclusive :(, better be some amazing special treatment Razz. We are just going to have to wait for more info

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Sat 5 Feb - 11:35:59

It will use frostbite 2, to which EA wont acquire a full liscense so there will be...ahhh...NO MODDING
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Sat 5 Feb - 17:01:27

Bownty wrote:It will use frostbite 2, to which EA wont acquire a full liscense so there will be...ahhh...NO MODDING

it will use several versions of the frostbite engine. each version adapted to meet each platform, with PC version getting special attention!. but i think you are correct in saying no MOD's
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 6 Feb - 13:48:31

Drat, no PR:BF3. Razz I'm sure they're busy with ArmA anyway.

Looks intriguing.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Sun 6 Feb - 16:36:47

the destruction and sound in bad company 2 is really quite good. bump it up to 64 players, on pc, with prone again and i reckon it'll be pretty awesome. CAS runs that level entire buildings full of infantry. win.

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 6 Feb - 23:42:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YogOOJhk0c

This is the game am most looking 4ward to, Ico was amazing and ico2 and3 is going to me ill. and liverpool won 1 nil haha is righ
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Mon 7 Feb - 15:21:05

No PR mod for BF3? I refuse to FIGHT!
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mickw1 Tue 7 Jun - 23:04:25

mickw1
mickw1
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmydix Thu 9 Jun - 10:25:58

trully awesome vid.
jimmydix
jimmydix

Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down