*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right?

+5
deano-uk
Bounty
Xazper
Orford
gijohn2
9 posters

Go down

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? Empty So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right?

Post by gijohn2 Mon 17 Jan - 23:49:50

Post your guns if you got them :D

Old kit:
TM Vsr GSpec
KS P90
JG M4A1
A&K M60
JG S-System

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? Dsc02277p
By gijohn2 at 2011-01-03

My old A&K M60 which i sold because airsoft world refused to refund me (Sold me a used gun )

(Sold all the above)

Current kit:

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? 20110106125759
By gijohn2 at 2011-01-06

KWA Ns2 1911 with TK one touch silencer adaptor and KA silencer , Im making it into this https://2img.net/h/i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/whole_lotta_hoopla/mgs4_operator_5.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/whole_lotta_hoopla/mgs4_operator_9.jpg

Will require alot of custom work

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? 20101109095439
By gijohn2 at 2010-12-30

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? 20101203131713
By gijohn2 at 2010-12-30

SRC GENIII 416 with G&P GL(Sold it now) Gear box internals are stock minus a dream army mosfet cheap with lipo's <3

Madbull V2 tight bore and prommy soft purple rubber

Enjoy

gijohn2
gijohn2

Registration date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? Empty Re: So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right?

Post by Orford Tue 18 Jan - 15:43:25

Dont do airsoft myself but that stuff looks mint.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right? Empty Re: So this is a FPS clan mainly...So some of you must play airsoft right?

Post by Xazper Tue 18 Jan - 16:04:40

I have a Classic Army G36C as my primary and a Cyma AK.

I play some cheap china copy multicam but as soon as I get some money to spare I'm getting the real deal stuff:

Current:
http://www.ebairsoft.com/armor-chassis-p-1386.html

Wanted:
http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCS4602XL/Combat-Shirt-Ac
http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCP40232R/Combat-Pants-Ac
http://www.skdtac.com/PIG_Plate_Carrier_p/pig.502.htm
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Tue 18 Jan - 18:22:54

Ahhh i want a plate carrier but i cant bring my self to spending more money on this expensive hobby >.<

I really want this http://www.uktactical.com/cgi-bin/sh000006.pl?REFPAGE=http://www.uktactical.com/&WD=vest&PN=Warrior_R.I.C.A.S_Base.html%23a164#a164

But no lol

Me and my mates are now standardising our uniform to Desert Marpat (The full set from EBB)

@Orford , Its really really expensive i have spent well over £3000 in 1 year but then i sold everything to get some high end gear :D
gijohn2
gijohn2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 18 Jan - 18:59:19

If someone gave me an in-depth all questions answered guide, I might take this up.
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Tue 18 Jan - 19:09:00

Bownty wrote:If someone gave me an in-depth all questions answered guide, I might take this up.

Ask away , Ill answer the questions the best to my ability :)
gijohn2
gijohn2

Back to top Go down

Post by deano-uk Tue 18 Jan - 22:42:48

hey man i thought the top gun was a m249? any way would love to collect guns (preferably real ones lol), just too expensive have done paintballin and the like, loved but didnt like the bruises, litteraly covered in them.would like to try this tho where in uk can ya do it?
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Tue 18 Jan - 23:22:59

Use this to find your local site , http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/Khe+Sanh+woods(First+and+only)

Ha i was going to get a M249 but the M60 is just pure win , Weighed 6 stone =/

As for bruises i literally have none from skirmishing apart from when me and my mates get drunk and we shoot each other point blank =/
gijohn2
gijohn2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummern4 Wed 19 Jan - 12:20:59

Show you guys gear as well. I'll put up my gear too in some days. gtg my camera back. Got some sweet RS gear;)
Hummern4
Hummern4

Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Wed 19 Jan - 13:03:39

Has anyone died from airsoft? That's my question. I remember in paintball shooting someone in the throat, wouldn't that f**k someones day up in airsoft?

And does it hurt? Even wid gear on?
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummern4 Wed 19 Jan - 14:13:52

It gives you a snatch like someone pinches you. Its not that bad. I never play with face protection etc. Only glasses. Only hurts for a sec. It does give marks on ur skin. Sometime it bleeds. All depends on weapon,weather, inside or outside. I got some scars from airsoft.

And for the death part, Yes. One guy died 3 years ago I think on the huge airsoft event Berget in Sweden. It turned out he was allergic to plastic and choked to death in the tent waiting for ambulance.

And if you're going to start playing airsoft. Buy good eye protection and never take it off. The most fucked up things can happen.
2 years ago when we where in the safe zone I was standing talking to my friend while my other friend took of his gear. The friend who took of his gear was going to grab his knee pad witch was on top of his weapon. He grabbed it and the gun went of right into the eye of the guy who stood next to me. There where some blood, sad faces and a raging bull named hummern who dragged everyone to the car and drove like an idiot to the hospital where they wouldn't let us in :wtf: . So we called the ambulance to pick us up at the hospital :x and he went to eye clinics for surgery. Everything went well in the end with some luck. If he wouldn't have closed his eye in the last sec his eye ball would have been crushed. It went through the skin and around the eye instead. So imagine how powerful these guns are. They do pierce skin easily on close range.

Last edited by Hummern4 on Wed 19 Jan - 14:24:25; edited 1 time in total
Hummern4
Hummern4

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 19 Jan - 14:16:45

It can sting a little if it hits exposed skin, otherwise you mainly just hear them pinging off you. Paintball hurts a lot more.

I've got a gas blowback KSC Glock 19 with metal slide, and a TM G3SG1, plus a few springers.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Wed 19 Jan - 14:53:49

After seeing KWA's New releases ill be getting the Mk23 and the WE SA80 when it comes out :)

Then just maybe and i mean maybe ...Just a M240 Wink

Gear wise i just use some cheap DPM trousers , A viper drop leg and a molle pouch to hold my 8 mid caps.

This is what me and my mates are all getting http://www.ebairsoft.com/usmc-operational-gear-frog-suit-pants-p-2223.html
gijohn2
gijohn2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummern4 Wed 19 Jan - 15:59:07

Semper fi gijohn :D I go us army grunt all the way
Hummern4
Hummern4

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon Wed 19 Jan - 22:08:13

so im not familiar with airsoft but what the heck does a silencer do with airsoft? airsoft is pretty quiet already right?

or is it just for the awesomeness?

Recon

Registration date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Wed 19 Jan - 22:44:27

Recon wrote:so im not familiar with airsoft but what the heck does a silencer do with airsoft? airsoft is pretty quiet already right?

or is it just for the awesomeness?

Second part Razz , With my pistol its more for looks then anything
gijohn2
gijohn2

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 20 Jan - 16:46:57

With the Mark 23 SOCOM that my friend has, the silencer makes it go from quiet to deadly silent. :D
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down