*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone come play PR:Arma with me!!

+2
Voodoo
Xazper
6 posters

Go down

Someone come play PR:Arma with me!! Empty Someone come play PR:Arma with me!!

Post by Xazper Sun 6 Nov - 18:47:53

Apply the beta patch and come play arma with me.. it's actually pretty great all it needs now is teamplay of which there is very little.

I found a way to change the normal FoV so it doesn't feel like tunnel vision. It's fovTop=0.75; and fovLeft=1.3333334; in the profile in your documents. I increased it by x1.3 and it is much better now. I know you could press +/- to change the fov before but that was buggy and way way too much (fisheye effect). This way it's with everything not a scope and you can fine tune it.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Someone come play PR:Arma with me!! Empty Re: Someone come play PR:Arma with me!!

Post by Voodoo Sun 6 Nov - 19:12:11

I'd play with you, but.. I can't for some unspecified reason. -.-

Last edited by Voodoo on Mon 7 Nov - 16:36:51; edited 1 time in total
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Someone come play PR:Arma with me!! Empty Re: Someone come play PR:Arma with me!!

Post by Jay Scott Mon 7 Nov - 10:48:31

^^ thats better ;P

Last edited by Jay Scott on Tue 8 Nov - 0:24:37; edited 1 time in total
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Mon 7 Nov - 11:30:49

I was so excited for PR:ArmA but when it came out it was such an anticlimax and really just highlighted to me how crappy the ArmA engine is. It's size and scope is incredible, but its just so rubbish for PvP.

I'll give it another go when the patch is out of beta and applied to servers as well.

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 7 Nov - 15:12:21

capitan wrote:I was so excited for PR:ArmA but when it came out it was such an anticlimax and really just highlighted to me how crappy the ArmA engine is. It's size and scope is incredible, but its just so rubbish for PvP.

I'll give it another go when the patch is out of beta and applied to servers as well.

this.
Was really looking forward to it, bought ARMA2 especially for it, but the engine and online gameplay is so stiff and buggy. Do want some patches before I start playing. Oh and I agree with the lack of teamwork, it's hard to find any, another reason why i stopped playinjg rather quick
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Mon 7 Nov - 23:57:27

I just had a killer time (literally muhaha) on an Insurgency map. We were defending a cahce and there were a lot of people using voip. I manage to steal a British LRR sniper and proceed to kill anything within 1400 meters of me in 1-2 shots :D I shot people off Jackal 50cals and TOWs and even got the driver of one coming down the road towards me, then the gunner died a second later. The Jackal was at ~900 meters and going full speed :D I finally died when we ran into about 8 people within 150 meters. I killed maybe 4 of them before one got me from the side.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 7 Dec - 20:02:14

I cant find any servers on PR:arma 2.. anyone know why? Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down