*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming

5 posters

Go down

Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming Empty Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming

Post by Xazper Sat 6 Nov - 21:01:08

So much fun stuff on youtube. I just stumbled on this and thought I'd share. Some of you guys are in it so you may have seen it already but I thought it was hilarious.

I especially love the music from Black Hawk Down it just fits so well.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming Empty Re: Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming

Post by Tarranauha200 Sat 6 Nov - 21:42:06

Lol, that was hilarius

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming Empty Re: Paradrop gone wrong. No rescue coming

Post by Snippers Sun 7 Nov - 8:43:45

That was pretty damn cool, too bad nothing like this can be attempted now :(

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Sun 7 Nov - 10:31:30

Sniperhid wrote:That was pretty damn cool, too bad nothing like this can be attempted now :(

I still belive we should have airborne forces. Would destroy the game so much, but in a fun way. ofc that would limit them to light paradrop weapons like LATs and AR. perhaps a mine or two.

I was really hoping the blackhawk would come in and blast them to bits as they planned.
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun 7 Nov - 10:43:37

Play Silent Eagle and Yamalia as blufor and you can get deployed on shut, for any other way maps are simply too small.
Alchemist
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down